(0.23) Wayland Corp. Development and released download Thread (new parts)

Devo

What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What classic ship would you like to fly next? these are in production...

• Biodomes from "Silent Running" w/animated doors and delivery system
    • ALIENS Marine Dropship (fully animated]
    • ALIENS APC Transport
    • ALIENS: The Sulaco
    • Star Wars - YT-1300 Milennium Falcon, Low poly, fully animated (landing ramp, cargo bay etc)
    • Star Wars - Boba Fett SLAVE1 (fully animated)
    • Star Wars - Rebel B-Wing fighter.
    • Star Wars - Original X-Wing.

Try uploading your file as a private file, then editing it to be public. It was the only way my upload showed up.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

All mods I update and upload are OK, it's just the new ones and I have literally about 8 to add.. some I havent even posted screenshots here of.

Enjoy

Spaceport Sucks I give up on it.

I will be starting a dedicated Kerbal Modding website very soon

If you need a mirror for the files when you get going, give me a yell, I have my own servers here at home with a reasonable connection :)

No.

Speaking of Dev teams, Bobcat should be on the dev team too.

They should pick Bobcat well before me, he is like the Master, I am simply the grasshopper :) I am amazed they have not already snapped him up, Bac9 is a great texture artist, but as a modeller and a mod maker, I would put Bobcat on top for sure.

@Tommygun LOL.. I really need to give the texture on the under carriage some attention.. especially the way you drive <chuckle>

I have another goodie.. while I am waiting for said plugins to be fixed, I decided I will try and release 1 thing per day, just to clear out this mass of parts and odd junk I've made.

I started up on some stock parts, I figured I should give some a go. This cargo bay was a first attempt at trying to get the size right, and it just happened to fit the

new Clamp O Tron SR first go, so here it is.. nothing special, just an alternative to the other cargo bays, suited for 2.5 meter of course.

image.php?id=2864_51A34C35&gif

The CB-1 Cargo Bay (Stock style Addon)

Download Link

======================================

These are the wheels coming for the proper Freelancer Rover release:

image.php?id=B91F_51A36725&jpg

(Wheels download, coming soon )

Edited by Devo

Might release the APC wheels soon. They are not good for this sort of buggy tho, they were designed to have very little turn in the steering, the APC was not built for maneuvering, whereas the FL-1 was built, as Tommygun demonstrated, for pure unadulterated kerbal fun.

image.php?id=6D09_51A37FFE&jpg

Cool it's pre-broken in.

I forgot to mention this before, the GUI names are reversed in the original FL-1 release.

Open closes the doors and Close opens them, I haven't had a chance to check the new version yet.

I just wanted to say that I enjoy using your mods.

I read that you hated doing internals and currently wished there was a decent tutorial that I could follow to create one for the freelancer. Until then I did a quick hack using Bobcat's DEMV MK5 Ant just so I could see the IVA instead of the cupola. I still need to remove the floating controls from the config but you get the idea.

aMBMMgc.png

y0PCPCg.png

I just wanted to say that I enjoy using your mods.

I read that you hated doing internals and currently wished there was a decent tutorial that I could follow to create one for the freelancer. Until then I did a quick hack using Bobcat's DEMV MK5 Ant just so I could see the IVA instead of the cupola. I still need to remove the floating controls from the config but you get the idea.

aMBMMgc.png

y0PCPCg.png

Aha thank you!! I had been through a few IVA to find one to suit, but I think you found it there! I don't even mind with the floating controls, sort of looks like a HUD :) The whole point was a very large viewing area for manual flying from the cockpit.

@Tommy thanks, yeah I need to fix that

Aha thank you!! I had been through a few IVA to find one to suit, but I think you found it there! I don't even mind with the floating controls, sort of looks like a HUD :) The whole point was a very large viewing area for manual flying from the cockpit.

@Tommy thanks, yeah I need to fix that

You're welcome. It's quite a bit up front but If I could learn how to do IVA's (I _WISH_ there was a decent updated tutorial) I would give it a try and make one that is pushed back some so you could see your control panel (where I then could probably float some controls on top of it).

I should have released the 50 hex struts I made, I never put them out as I thought they wouldn't be popular, everyone wanted everything "Round"

Ah well, guess Ill pack them up and upload them, why not :)

I should have released the 50 hex struts I made, I never put them out as I thought they wouldn't be popular, everyone wanted everything "Round"

Ah well, guess Ill pack them up and upload them, why not :)

YES please :) - judging by what I been reading in the other threads this type of mod is very popular now :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.