[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Okay, removal of romfarer didn't help. I haven't flown the proton at all today since the update for I was prepping the protons to sortie out my MIR modules. Why is my Center of Mass going out of whack?

http://i.imgur.com/J4Ox5lt.jpg Here's a snapshot

Okay it appears that SAS module made specifically for MIR is causing problems. Any alternatives?

EDIT:

Wasn't the SAS module, it's something to do with the KAS.dll and the "grabbable panels"

Edited by Slipstream

Suddenly can't use Ascent AP for the Kliper/Soyuz anymore...around 3KM it suddenly just starts to flip over no matter what I do. Worked perfectly before .20....really starting to hate how broken everything gets after any updates. I had everything I wanted working so nicely.

Try to turn on RCS Apollo....

But its more woobly i think - Proton is woobling like hell, i had to turn on RCS for whole ascend with DOS-7 core module

See now I don't get that. Proton works fine for me, Soyuz with Progress and Soyuz TMA works fine. Kliper/Soyuz worked perfectly before. Something changed...

Bobcat, if you plan on doing some updated on the Buran, could i request a texture update with new markings on Buran, perhaps this tho?

Ñурðý -Buran - blizzard

ßтøчúð -Ptichka - birdie

Ñðùúðû -Baikal - Lake Baikal

:)

BobCat, I would like to inform you that some of the klipper parts are missing the "Scale = 1" fix in the config files, causing attachment nodes to not work properly.

Thx, im fix it in next update

See now I don't get that. Proton works fine for me, Soyuz with Progress and Soyuz TMA works fine. Kliper/Soyuz worked perfectly before. Something changed...

Im looking this now

Bobcat, if you plan on doing some updated on the Buran, could i request a texture update with new markings on Buran, perhaps this tho?

Emm..what?

He means the other two 'Burans', which were never built. Actually, there were five of them, I think 'Ptichka' was 90% finished when the program was closed, but only Buran flew.

Ares and Orion assembly tutorial

You...YOU SPLITTED THE ENGINES!!!

I love you, I love you so much, youre the best, keep working on like that, men youre awesome! I LOVE YOU!!!

He means the other two 'Burans', which were never built. Actually, there were five of them, I think 'Ptichka' was 90% finished when the program was closed, but only Buran flew.

Yes that is correct :)

I could only find 3 names tho.

A full set of the Buran series would be awesome :P

Heh.. isnt the Mir vodka related easteregg nuff? :P

BTW

I followed the Kliper tutorials, but when i try to launch it into space, i fail horrible (I tryed with both Soyus Launch Vehicle, Proton and some from KW rockets.)

Could anyone show me Pic, vid or craft of, a working launch vehicle for the Kliper pls? :)

Doesn't Orion now use different solar panels?

Instead of the circular panels it's just going to be 4 straight panels, correct?

The new one uses 4 straight panels. Bobcat is making the original one on the Ares I

Suddenly can't use Ascent AP for the Kliper/Soyuz anymore...around 3KM it suddenly just starts to flip over no matter what I do. Worked perfectly before .20....really starting to hate how broken everything gets after any updates. I had everything I wanted working so nicely.

I'm having the exact same issues, and Kilper/Soyuz also worked fine for me before.