[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Ok problem fixed. It was the KAS.DLL in the soviet pack causing this. I removed the old file and installed the new version of KAS and everything worked fine. The proton even handled better O.o. Bobcat you may want to remove that old KAS.dll or post instruction on the spaceport page to delete it and install the new version of KAS.

0.20.1 broke all the things. Waiting for the fix before I test anything else.

Ok problem fixed. It was the KAS.DLL in the soviet pack causing this. I removed the old file and installed the new version of KAS and everything worked fine. The proton even handled better O.o. Bobcat you may want to remove that old KAS.dll or post instruction on the spaceport page to delete it and install the new version of KAS.

Interesting, I'll zap that and install the new version when we are back up and running.

SUPRISE!

I have been working on learning blender/unity for a while now and recently started on my first project I plan on releasing. For those of you who hope to recreate the first Orion test mission launching on a Delta IV Heavy now you can. Currently the Common Core booster, 5m Interstage, Aerodynamic Nosecone, and Cryogenic Second Stage (which was combined with the the payload base. Have been completed. Unity has been cooperating so now all I need to do is figure out textures. . . .

VeiqUBe.jpg?1?5853

I beg you, for the love of god, make those engines seperate from fuel tanks, so people can reuse them...I beg you! Im even gonna make the .cfgs for you if you want, just, please, make them seperate from the fuel tanks,please!!!

Edited by dimovski

SUPRISE!

I have been working on learning blender/unity for a while now and recently started on my first project I plan on releasing. For those of you who hope to recreate the first Orion test mission launching on a Delta IV Heavy now you can. Currently the Common Core booster, 5m Interstage, Aerodynamic Nosecone, and Cryogenic Second Stage (which was combined with the the payload base. Have been completed. Unity has been cooperating so now all I need to do is figure out textures. . . .

VeiqUBe.jpg?1?5853

Glad to FINALLY see someone doing the Delta IV. Now if only we can get the damn Delta II and Atlas V made...I honestly have no clue why there seems to be little interest in these ubiquitous launch systems especially considered the amount of probes/rovers ect that are available as addons (Looking at you Lionhead) but are missing their launch systems. :(

If there was to be anything in the American Pack that Bobcat is doing I'd wish for nothing more than:

Ares I/Ares V (Orion/Altair)

Delta II (No payload necessary)

Atlas V (No payload necessary)

Screw the Shuttle, screw the SLS, and there's plenty of people already putting Saturn IV/V/Apollo into works.

[EDIT] Didn't realize. Carry on then! :D

Edited by Good_Apollo

Probably should have made your own thread since this is Bobcat's but still glad to FINALLY see someone doing the Delta IV. Now if only we can get the damn Delta II and Atlas V made...I honestly have no clue why there seems to be little interest in these ubiquitous launch systems especially considered the amount of probes/rovers ect that are available as addons (Looking at you Lionhead) but are missing their launch systems. :(

Lionhead's French, and his interests lie more with European assets. He's working on the ESA launchers right now (Ariane, Europa, Diamant), and probe stuff. (And trying to fix his rover models, too.) He might wind up doing an American launcher pack eventually -- I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibilities.

Lionhead's French, and his interests lie more with European assets. He's working on the ESA launchers right now (Ariane, Europa, Diamant), and probe stuff. (And trying to fix his rover models, too.) He might wind up doing an American launcher pack eventually -- I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibilities.
Oh I'm well aware and I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of the ATV/Ariane 5 and I don't mean to place any sort of pressure on Yogui I just meant to say he's created several addons that were payloads for those rockets but nobody has ever made them...which is just frustrating me because they're ubiquitous systems next to ones like the Russian Proton and Soyuz. Beggers can't be choosers but it's still surprising to me that it hasn't been done. I get pointed to KW Rocketry and Novapunch but honestly, and no offense to the creators, I find them to be buggy and bland compared to the detailed and functional creations that people like Yogui and Bobcat push out as dedicated addon packs. Edited by Good_Apollo

If there was to be anything in the American Pack that Bobcat is doing I'd wish for nothing more than:

Screw the Shuttle, screw the SLS, and there's plenty of people already putting Saturn IV/V/Apollo into works.

The only thing I personally need are the Titan familly (mostly Titan IIIE, Commercial Titan and Titan IV ^^)

[EDIT] Didn't realize. Carry on then! :D

Added to my list. I don't know what Bobcat is doing, and I definitely not as good as him yet (my textures suck) but I will do them if he doesn't.

Added to my list. I don't know what Bobcat is doing, and I definitely not as good as him yet (my textures suck) but I will do them if he doesn't.
You have my attention, I'd do anything to further the cause lol. Can't model or texture but I'll read and search for days if you need source material or a tester! :D

I think Bocat is making Ares I & V

The only thing I personally need are the Titan familly (mostly Titan IIIE, Commercial Titan and Titan IV ^^)

Frizzank's Titan IIIc is pretty useful, if you haven't tried it yet. Just remember to stick sepratrons on the solids, as they have a tendency (for me) to clip away the entire lower half of the main stage. I do wish he'd expand out the Titan into the IIIE, the 34D, and the 4...

I'm anxiously awaiting Yogui's Ariane V, but until then, the "Ariane V ripoff" in the KW Rocketry pack is actually super-useful.

Frizzank's Titan IIIc is pretty useful, if you haven't tried it yet. Just remember to stick sepratrons on the solids, as they have a tendency (for me) to clip away the entire lower half of the main stage. I do wish he'd expand out the Titan into the IIIE, the 34D, and the 4...

I'm anxiously awaiting Yogui's Ariane V, but until then, the "Ariane V ripoff" in the KW Rocketry pack is actually super-useful.

I have this baby ^^ but what I want is a dedicated Titan pack...well, I understand what I mean :D Also, Frizzank's one is not perfectly in the KSP scale and I don't know what rescale factor put in the .cfg. I know it's a detail, but I love details :D

SUPRISE!

VeiqUBe.jpg?1?5853

when you upload it post the link in this thread

I finally started Assembling Mir with hyperedit and ORDA

I have the core module Kvant 2 and am now docking Kvant 1.I also have a Soyuz TMA docked to the end of Kv 2

I understand ORDA but why Hyperedit? It really takes the fun out of the game.