International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

WCOLE360

CBM shall not go to anything else other than CBM

Why the Buran? I know that it's a pretty shuttle, but I would point out that if you're trying for historical accuracy then the actual US shuttle would be in order.

Are Launch Vehicles included for the resupply ships as well?

So... no any delivery or ressuply craft in ISS pack. Only ISS station parts.

If you dont like Buran use any other vechicle... Im like use buran to ISS ressuply and construction.

The fact that no one has yet made ​​an addon shuttle, definitely not my problem.

I saw in the forum, those with 4-5 different shuttles in various stages of completion, try to write their authors.

what about buran to PMA.

Need ask Devo

CBM cannot dock to any other port because it is "nodeType = size5" whereas most other ports are "nodeType = size1".

I fixed this in my own .cfg however the CBM still would not work

It works for some but not for others. what type computer are you using, and Xilent what about you?

Don't use auto dockers with the CBM, it doesn't work,

I have a Samsung Laptop, i3 processor and 4gb ram. windows 7. Nothing special. When I have been testing what ports work with which I use auto dock with MechJeb 2.0

3y7EjbS.jpg

Edited by lpam

PMA doesn't work, period, at the moment. Don't use auto dockers with the CBM, it doesn't work, bobcat and I were discussing that earlier. I'm on a mac too, I got it to work.

Is there anything you changed to get it to work? Cause I still can't.

Edit: Ok, after reinstalling the parts it seems to be working CBM to CBM. Now to get it working with the KerbX Dragon port by changing the size of the dragon's port to 5.

Edit2: That worked!

Edited by spawnofbill

Ok, this is weird. Now I can't get anything to dock with the mir ports. If i place a drogue on a different ship it'll work fine, but they won't work on Zarya or the FGB.

Edited by spawnofbill

Very nice! Also, Bobcat the S4/S6 and P4/P6 Truss pieces are perfect except they're missing the radiators.

I'm just starting to build it piece by piece so any bugs I encounter I'll post. So far the biggest problem is putting it together with the Buran for me, but I know that's not your problem...

Edited by Good_Apollo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.