International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

I am unable to dock at the port at the end of the Mir core module using Soyuz,what am I doing wrong?

Did you jettison the Mir launch probe ? Did you already have a PMA on your station ?

Was there tuesday. Ah so close man. What y'all don't know is my dad is working on the actual Orion Craft, not supposed to say what part, he invited me to come to his meeting.

That's so freaking awesome! Also, my apartment is right across the street from Lockheed Martin (developer of Orion, for those who don't know)! I'm going to be spending the summer at JSC looking at the effects of space weathering on the Lunar rocks brought back by the Apollo missions. I'm hoping to work on the Mars Science Lab (MSL Curiosity) in grad school; I've made some MSL connections and next year will be my last of undergrad. On an ISS note, some pics from the Hobby Airport to post, but those will come in the morning as I am tired from packing, traveling, and unpacking.

Edited by Anthony Frushour

OK, everyone, docking ports are broken on it, there working as well as they can to fix it, but there still tiring to find to issue!

ok,so this answers my question on why the soviet docking ports on the .Crafts dont work(yes,all soviet docking ports dont work for me on the iss,the american one does work :S)

but all docking ports seem fine when placing them on parts in sph and docking them with rovers on the runway.(excluding PA)

so strange

Edited by ghost010

So when I landed in Houston yesterday afternoon I was greeted by this NASA wall about the ISS, here are some of the photos.

The ISS wall: 179745_4288328785605_893383314_n.jpg

ISS model (front): 8744_4288339945884_182663650_n.jpg

ISS model (oblique): 944485_4288339905883_1121245300_n.jpg

USOS, you can also see Node 2 and Node 1: Also, I see they are have some trouble on their model with PMA 1 as well!

10510_4288348466097_1531690018_n.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize the photos were huge.

Edited by Anthony Frushour

What kind of drug are you running on ? I see all the solar arrays...

He meant the SPP.

/Ontipic: Any unoficial way to get the docking ports fixed until they are officially fixed?

I've been 30 minutes trying to dock while streaming just to realise they are bugged.

Aftokinito, no. the only way to 'get them to work' is NOT to have any PMA on the ship.

(you can fake a PMA useing a stock sturctual fusilage, and puting the 2 proper docking ports on either end.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.