International construction ISS in Kerbal orbit.

BobCat

Hello,

Any one here know what docking ports i can use for me to dock node 1 with the buran shuttle? So i can dock it with the FGB like they did on Endeavour or do I need the PMA there too?

Ah and yes I'm aware of the bug they have with the pma hope you guys find a solution soon!

Hello,

Any one here know what docking ports i can use for me to dock node 1 with the buran shuttle? So i can dock it with the FGB like they did on Endeavour or do I need the PMA there too?

Ah and yes I'm aware of the bug they have with the pma hope you guys find a solution soon!

As far as I know, the docking ports on Unity and any other american module don't connect to anything exept themselves (CBM-CBM) and in no other configuration.

I haven't tried it with the Buran yet 'cos the thing explodes every time due to that arm.

Hello,

Make yourself a makeshift PMA with a CBM on one end, and a stock dockport or soviet dockport on the other, and dont use any PMA's on your ISS. Not picture-perfect, but it's functional!

yeah sucks that you guys are having problems with the pma i would just have to wait for the bug fix,

irl it was pma-1 on the front and pma-2 on the back to connect to the shuttle i guess the buran only work with the soviet docking ports..

New working PMA

All work good.

Just to be clear, is it dockable on both ends, or are we supposed to add a CBM port to the large end? I'm guessing it's the latter, but if it's one part that is dockable on both ends, how did you pull that off?

Looks good Bobcat. Shame though that the Devo PMA will forever remain a KSP mystery...

Yeah it would have been handy to know why mine wouldn't work... :huh:

its good you have a working one now i guess.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.