Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

um slight problem with my download i see no ships file with pre-made ships all the parts are there and every part moves. just no prefab carriers, I'm bad at making my own boats all the ones i tried well somehow a part got on the moon :confused:

Because I don't want to put the files into everyones stock ships folder... by choice. Where you unpacked the BoatPartsR3 directory, you'll find all the crafts sitting there. Simply take them and put them in your savegame directory where your other craft files are, or in the default ships/sph directory.

Soon. Use the parts you have now, enjoy.

Good point Capt!

On a side note, I'm making up a few sub-essential parts where the stock parts just won't cut it!

1) Crew Bunks! A relatively safe place to sleep while crash diving.

2) Multi-point ladder, go up/down and get off at different levels of the sub. 1 part no mess!

3) Impact resistant - Adjustable Beam Spotlight - You are going to want this one!

Other things to work on..

Crush depth, working hatches, VLS and HLS tubes, Storage bay, underwater walking in the sub.

I'll post a new video once a few of the items above are completed, and I'll be traveling to a remote filming location for the next shoot!

Underwater walking? Does this mean it's possible to construct craft you can EVA within without being full of water?

Not technically, the code has already been created that allows us to have the kerbals walk on the sea floor and not shoot up to the surface, the sub will still fill with water, but the kerbals will be able to walk around still.

Any thoughts on building a cruiser-like craft? Something like this? Might go well with the combat parts you've added.

At this time we have no plans to build or create a cruiser type craft or any type of combat ship from the period of after WW2/Vietnam war To Today.

When are the submarines,torpedoes,canons and special planes be released(release date/month)?

When I feel they are polished enough for public consumption :) I have some basic ideas of what needs to be accomplished to make it feel complete, sometimes that changes as the parts/code is made. Usually I give everyone a heads up when I'm close, but as with the last update fix, things can take a little longer than anticipated.

Hello, I was wondering if there was fix to a issue I am having, I have the .craft files installed, and put the BoatPartsR3 in the GameData folder, whenever I load up Kerbal Space Program, it gets stuck on loading BoatPartsR3/Parts/IDCrane/part/IDSwingCrane and will not load, even after 4 hours of loading, I have re installed it several times, tried with no mods, or all my mods, and now I am trying with just simple mechjeb and KAS(Kerbal Attachment system). Is there something I am missing?