Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

When are the submarines,torpedoes,canons and special planes be released(release date/month)?

Note for you never ask a development team for a release date ever its kind of a common courtesy for us who work on mods/addons to make them for you. I understand that you are new to the forums which is why I am letting you know in a friendly manner.

Are you going to release weapons (like torpedoes) along with the subs, will you wait for a later date, or is it yet to be determined? Anyway, the subs look *so* cool. Like, this mod = realistic subs, hooligan's mod = kerbalistical subs.

Are you going to release weapons (like torpedoes) along with the subs, will you wait for a later date, or is it yet to be determined? Anyway, the subs look *so* cool. Like, this mod = realistic subs, hooligan's mod = kerbalistical subs.

Hooligan's subs are neat because they fit in with stock parts or as you say 'kerbalistic' ;) They are exploratory submarines also intended for off Kerbin exploration of space.

My subs are for Kerbin and are not intended to leave the planet. So two very different uses/goals.

One user on his thread mentioned carrying one of his subs inside the carrier, I'd love to see someone do that and post some screen shots.

One user on his thread mentioned carrying one of his subs inside the carrier, I'd love to see someone do that and post some screen shots.

I'm picturing twin hulls, with the inside of each using the section that allows lowering boats to the water, or several depending how long it is. This should make for a big enough opening to lower a substantial sub from the centreline of the carrier

My Winrar says the archive is corrupt, i can view what is inside but i cannot extract. HElp?

Download it again from SpacePort. Likely the download was interrupted. This is my assumption as nobody else reported this issue.

Hope this is it.

My subs are for Kerbin and are not intended to leave the planet.

I know what I'm gonna send to eve/laythe. Why are there only three bodies with seas/oceans?

EDIT: @The poll, I'm saying weapons. It kinda depends on how close the other Things are to release, though. Your subs look quite releasble from the pictures, but of course, you wouldn't show us pictures of bugs. If the subs are close to release, do them first. If the naval planes parts are close to release, do them first. Otherwise, I say weapons first. It all looks awesome anyway :)

I also managed to built an atmospheric plane with B9, that I unimaginatively called the "Streaker". I found out that the engines I used sported Thrust Reversers. I've managed to do a vertical landing, WITHOUT pointing the engines down. I also managed to do a landing in approx. -5 meters. That is, my plane landed moving backwards. I love those engines.

EDIT: And the reason I told about that plane here was because it's perfect for carrier landings.

Edited by wasmic

I know what I'm gonna send to eve/laythe. Why are there only three bodies with seas/oceans?

EDIT: @The poll, I'm saying weapons. It kinda depends on how close the other Things are to release, though. Your subs look quite releasble from the pictures, but of course, you wouldn't show us pictures of bugs. If the subs are close to release, do them first. If the naval planes parts are close to release, do them first. Otherwise, I say weapons first. It all looks awesome anyway :)

I also managed to built an atmospheric plane with B9, that I unimaginatively called the "Streaker". I found out that the engines I used sported Thrust Reversers. I've managed to do a vertical landing, WITHOUT pointing the engines down. I also managed to do a landing in approx. -5 meters. That is, my plane landed moving backwards. I love those engines.

EDIT: And the reason I told about that plane here was because it's perfect for carrier landings.

Just so you know the Subs are the most recent thing that is being worked on so they are the least ready to be released as Dice has plans for alot more content to be added to those Subs. Also the Naval Aircraft is the closest to being releasable to the general public.

Naval Aircraft all the way! I can't wait for those wheels. It would also be kind of cool if there was some sort of vehicle used to move planes, latching on to the front wheel and driving them into place. I've considered building one with stock parts.

When I download this mod I put the craft files in the ships/SPH folder and when I launch the game and try to load them it says they don't work for the version I am using.

What version are you using? BoatParts will only be tested to work with the versions I list in first post of this thread. Any other versions of the game may or may not run it.

If you are using .21 or later it should work. In this event you must have unpacked or put something somewhere it shouldn't be. Give us more details so we can further troubleshoot this.

ok. So it seems I'm having the same Carrier issue still. I'm running Win 7, with Deadly Reentry, B9 Aerospace, KAS, Damned Robotics, and Mechjeb. I put a few trusses on the Carrier and it STILL explodes on the beach, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the mod. It still does not work for me.

So i need help. basically i installed the newest version of this mod and am running 0.21 and when i try to load the craft files i cant it says they are incompatible with this version please can someone give me a link to the updated craft files or if anyone knows a fix please help.

Thank you for reading, Chilli943

Please help, i downloaded the new version of the carrier parts and boat parts or whatever its called but all the parts work just the craft files say they are incompatible with this version of KSP so if anyone has any links where i can download a working carrier using these parts or if you know a fix please help.

Please help, i downloaded the new version of the carrier parts and boat parts or whatever its called but all the parts work just the craft files say they are incompatible with this version of KSP so if anyone has any links where i can download a working carrier using these parts or if you know a fix please help.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response Chilli943, I have been busy as University Classes are starting up again though luckily this year will be a little less hectic than past years (Taking less classes), We have had reports of this problem happening with other people but it is very isolated right now. If you could give me more information I could help to solve this problem a bit easier. Also if it comes down to it I will just send you off my set of craft files for the mods as I know 100% that those work.

The first question I have is what version of KSP are you currently playing on?

Thanks for your response and help to solve this problem in advance,

hoodedarche0

XBOX GT: MASTER DOOOOOOM

Graeme Fortlage, InfiniteDice Industries.