Rareden's Projects

Rareden

top secret thingies?? what? you want a lander orbiting the mun attached to a space station and somehow seeing a base all the way down on the mun surface??

Nonono I meant like red-ish font ah f-ck it just like an official document like this

2ZqcbIF.jpg

I mean an image with a lander orbiting the Mun with a space station on it and a base on the Mun, and written TOP SECRET in that font above.

Nonono I meant like red-ish font ah f-ck it just like an official document like this

2ZqcbIF.jpg

I mean an image with a lander orbiting the Mun with a space station on it and a base on the Mun, and written TOP SECRET in that font above.

yes but your still the primary focus on the station and lander while simultaneously looking at a base on the muns surface from orbit. no this orbit would have to be exceptionally low for this image to work

Yes, but I wonder how hard on memory it would be to have nicer trees?

woudnt be a problem really if it was 64bit, plus the trees would only have 400polys max, and if using a LOD system then you could drop that to 50 or so at large distances

yes but your still the primary focus on the station and lander while simultaneously looking at a base on the muns surface from orbit. no this orbit would have to be exceptionally low for this image to work

Can't you just put the lander in the station in the Mun while there's a base in the Mun?

If not then, remove the lander and just put the station and base.

Edited by RockyTV

Can't you just put the lander in the station in the Mun while there's a base in the Mun?

He's saying the being able to see a base from Mun orbit word be KIND OF HARD! Isn't that kinda self explanatory? When you see pictures from Earth orbit can you see your house? Exactly.

lander in the station?? in the mun?? what? your not getting it, how are you gona see a base on the mun while in orbit

I took the KSP 0.22 image and removed the words

l873T43h.jpg

uuuh dude no not a good idea, if you want the words removed then ask me and dont remove my signature

Edited by fcbayerndm
Removed the image where Rareden's signature had been removed

indeed this is old news, probably 120pages ago.

i do have a new one coming out soon, maybe tonight(depending your timezone)

sorry spartwo its not yours it is one of my own ideas because with 0.22 release it had to be done :D

I LOVE IT!

What's your timezone, anyways? I'm asking so we can get a reference for when you would post pictures relative to other people's time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.