Rareden's Projects

Rareden

Copyright infringement takedown notice ?

Are you serious ?

Why not just contact him quietly and ask for credit or picture removal first ?

I understand you may be a little mad about someone using your stuff without asking, but please don't turn Steam into another Youtube copyright mass fight fest. ;)

Edit : Last picture is hilarious by the way :D

Yes im very serious. As a professional designer I take theft of intellectual copyright very seriously. And no... if they do not have the basic manners to ask me if they can use my work, I dont have the time to ask them nicely not to rip me off.

Fun fact: with the US government shut down, the copyright office is also closed, therefore people cannot file, nor enforce copyrights.

Fun fact. The us isnt the entire world. Here in the uk our copyright offices are running just fine. The thread with my graphic workbhas been deleted in accordance with international law.

Edited by Mulbin

Hi Rareden!

Just thought I'd flag this up.... this guy has stolen some of my design work without my permission (my banner and some graphic work) and I see he has also used one of your images (which he has edited) without crediting (or asking?).

I've filed a copyright infringement takedown notice for my stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180722926

Aw. Not again... can one of the mods do you awesome stuffs?

Hi Rareden!

Just thought I'd flag this up.... this guy has stolen some of my design work without my permission (my banner and some graphic work) and I see he has also used one of your images (which he has edited) without crediting (or asking?).

I've filed a copyright infringement takedown notice for my stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180722926

sigh... again, yes i agree with you on this, muppets cant make things themselfs so try and plagiarize mine.

i left a comment on the post in question asking him to remove the edits to the image and credit me or have it removed and reported him

also im afraid i havent had much time to work on any images.

Edited by Rareden

<snip>

Fun fact. The us isnt the entire world. Here in the uk our copyright offices are running just fine. The thread with my graphic workbhas been deleted in accordance with international law.

No, i meant that with the copyright office closed in the US, steam can't enforce copyrights of users from the US, and can't punish users for copyright infringement that reside in the US

Try living in England under a coalition government.... no stop, were talking about politics!! :)

Please no politics, because we have people here at the train station and our doors saying vote for [insert name here that I forgot], But i don't know if they are re-doing regional votes or something cause federal and state are done sooo

philosoraptor-meme-generator-i-dunno-weird-a37d2c.jpg

whoa!Could you please make one of those for me,based off of this picture?:<snip>

Dude, he needs more info, your craft is simple enough so he wont need the craft file. But he also needs the mods. AND he's not even taking requests now... lol. Read previous posts next time. :)

He's probably gonna start taking requests again at some point, he'll probably be able to get your pic done. Right now he's working on videos, other requests, etc. So he's pretty busy. But he'll get to it.

also this

4tFA5ce.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.