Rareden's Projects

Rareden

It was in some blog where people were talking about Moho's atmosphere being removed for .18 IIRC. Devs said that there would be a new dwarf planet near the Sun with Moho's .17 atmosphere.

Can you include one of my ships? I will send you pictures and an possible download link, if needed.

sure can, send me the persistants.sfs file of it and where you want the ship to be

These are amazing, I especially like the Ike probe (http://imageshack.us/a/img707/3137/ikeq.jpg)

Lava (dwarf) planet won't be happening for .20 by the way, no new planets are coming soon - it's gonna wait until we have discovery mechanics so you have to look around for new things (other than the biggest and brightest planets)

These are amazing, I especially like the Ike probe (http://imageshack.us/a/img707/3137/ikeq.jpg)

Lava (dwarf) planet won't be happening for .20 by the way, no new planets are coming soon - it's gonna wait until we have discovery mechanics so you have to look around for new things (other than the biggest and brightest planets)

sounds awesome

also are you a dev or mod?

Edited by Rareden

This is the BEST picture In KSP I have ever seen !!! All the details and the light effect and the Duna in the back :D ! It really makes me want to play KSP right now ! XD

This is the BEST picture In KSP I have ever seen !!! All the details and the light effect and the Duna in the back :D ! It really makes me want to play KSP right now ! XD

im curious why people like that one so much

probably my awesome probe :cool: joking aside, I don't know either, I really like your most recent three ones with the lava planet, sunrise over Kerbin, and the fuel tanker over Laythe.

same, probably my least favourite. I love the lava planet myself, I mean its not in KSP and has not alot to do with it, but still looks cool! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.