Mayor of Kerbapolis: Jebediah or Bill

Wice

Who has your vote?  

1. 1. Who has your vote?

• Jebediah
    • Bill
    • Other

I nominate Commander Danhat Kerman, with his Vice President selected as Navigator Newly Kerman.

1.) They've spent 16 years together with a third, classified Kerbal in a small box. As a result, they hate each others guts and get in the way all the time with one another- thus ensuring that Kerbal Space Program will continue as it is without radical changes from either party, despite them both wanting the same thing.

2.) Having blown up nearly 16 million credits worth of expensive rockets and ships only to escape at the last second, each of them have solid financial plans. Their financial plans are, "Make money less explosive" for Danhat and "Keep explosive money away from me" for Newly.

E108CC34EAB8E265EC6BAE8ED02E241E3BAF1945

I have seen Bill free-run his way up the side of a lander craft that our engineering team neglected to fit with a ladder despite the fact that he had been stranded on Laythe for 118 days. He's got raw, animal, power that one. Also he's got the luck thing going on, my mission to Bop was able to scoop him up.

I have seen Bill free-run his way up the side of a lander craft that our engineering team neglected to fit with a ladder despite the fact that he had been stranded on Laythe for 118 days. He's got raw, animal, power that one. Also he's got the luck thing going on, my mission to Bop was able to scoop him up.

Yeah I've had him stranded on Duna (after crash landing a spaceplane and sliding at over 50m/s) for over 200 days and he was still smiling like a maniac when I checked on him.

But it says Bill has a dumbness rating of 80%. Why would we want a dumb mayor?

I get the impression these stats might not necessarily mean that Bill is not smart. Intelligent people often do dumb things.

"He may be dumb, but he's not stupid"

He'll have a few advisors anyway, to check up on him.

Jeb is happy to work with the less experienced kerbals, but Bill was always a team player.

Bill for mayor!

Edited by Tw1

Jebediah: Elect me and I'll make sure every child gets their own rocket!:cool:

Bob: If you elect Jeb, he'll give dangerous rockets to your children!:0.0:

Bill: *30 seconds of blank, indifferent staring* My name is Bill Kerman, and I approve this message.:)

Jebediah: Elect me and I'll make sure every child gets their own rocket!:cool:

Bob: If you elect Jeb, he'll give dangerous rockets to your children!:0.0:

Bill: *30 seconds of blank, indifferent staring* My name is Bill Kerman, and I approve this message.:)

That is hilarious...

And so true...:cool:

Bill for mayor!

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.