Rubber Band Inc: Caterpillar tracks.

electronicfox

Well as we always say, a schizophrenic person never is alone. :confused:

The nine voices in my head say you're confusing schizophrenia with Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder). :cool:

Alright heres the info you want :-P

I am waiting on one small detail before I can confirm a release. It will be am alpha release and so will be missing some minor features and will be slightly buggy. Once this small detail is confirmed I will release.

So you're in fact telling us that we have a MID life crisis?

After conferring with my nine and Melcan1K's six (I was wondering where they came from), the consensus is that most likely potentially there is a possible probability that there is a chance that we might or could well might not be experiencing a mid-life crisis over electronicfox's tracks. Of course such factors as where exactly we all are are in our life-spans (can't be "mid" if we just launched or are aerobraking). And of course it all depends upon the angle of Sol to Nibiru. (That point of view is from the Nibiru delegates who have a telepresence in my visual cortex.)

With all of that said (or possibly not said) it is clear that electronicfox's tracks would not be allowed on most golf courses unless there was a Porsche body attached... oh the possibilities....

After conferring with my nine and Melcan1K's six (I was wondering where they came from), the consensus is that most likely potentially there is a possible probability that there is a chance that we might or could well might not be experiencing a mid-life crisis over electronicfox's tracks. Of course such factors as where exactly we all are are in our life-spans (can't be "mid" if we just launched or are aerobraking). And of course it all depends upon the angle of Sol to Nibiru. (That point of view is from the Nibiru delegates who have a telepresence in my visual cortex.)

With all of that said (or possibly not said) it is clear that electronicfox's tracks would not be allowed on most golf courses unless there was a Porsche body attached... oh the possibilities....

Meh. We're still in the ascent stage.

Still- that porche with the treads- BADASS!

The only thing I can think of that might be more badass would be a Lamborgini with those treads... OR A BUGATTI WITH TREADS!

(Yes, I watch TopGear UK)

Alright heres the info you want :-P

I am waiting on one small detail before I can confirm a release. It will be am alpha release and so will be missing some minor features and will be slightly buggy. Once this small detail is confirmed I will release.

Time to begin obssesively checking this every few hours.

porsche-carrera-gt-caterpillar-tracks50885c3b30534.jpg

electronicfox,

i'm inclined to say that posting such a picture is connected to a form of self-obligation.

As I have no right at all to oblige anybody to anything, i'm obliged to not obliging you (or anybody else) anything, so i will not oblige you to create a command pod in the form of a lotus. (A Rolls Royce on tracks would be nice though) :wink:

electronicfox,

i'm inclined to say that posting such a picture is connected to a form of self-obligation.

As I have no right at all to oblige anybody to anything, i'm obliged to not obliging you (or anybody else) anything, so i will not oblige you to create a command pod in the form of a lotus. (A Rolls Royce on tracks would be nice though) :wink:

This is where any obligations end...I am a pipes-n-tracks guy, command pods are outta my hands :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.