What am i doing wrong?

what am i doing wrong chaps i cant upload the first of my craft ive desigined, the first of many i hope from Griff Space Labs based on the currunt SLS designs.

Have tryed 9 times to upload my crew craft with no joy ive shorted the name got the correct pic size everything i can think of and still cant upload .

Please please please is there a idiots guide to tell me how to upload to spaceport etc am at at loss and rapidilly losing intrest:huh:

ok so you saying it fine for my first upload to take 6 days before showing up?

Um, you said 6 hours, not 6 days, so no, I would assume that EndlessWaves doesn't think that 6 days is normal. How would anyone know how long you've been waiting in total?

It's odd that it would take that long. I've had to wait a day or so in the past for things to update, but never 6 days. Perhaps one of the forum moderators can give you concrete advice.

ive tryed and tryed its first time ive made anything for a game let alone share it and at the moment iam not enjoying the experance yes i said 6hrs which is the time i waited to see if anything happens but since my first upload its been 6 days , in which time ive tryed god knows how many times to upload . so there is deff omthing wrong as other people are uploading on a daily basis.

There's still some wonkiness going on with the forums in general after the nuking - I still can't post any attachments (pictures or craft files) my own self. I'm hoping it's something the moderators can resolve soon.

Not helpful; I'm just saying I feel your pain.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.