No KSP Weekly?

iBoesen

Let's slow down a little. He wouldn't reply as the "Community manager" if he was no longer with Squad. We wanted info or some sign of life, we got that. Let wait and see what comes of it.

Ok back to my atempts in building my moon base. Wish me luck...

Hope! I love hope! Hope rules!

Because there are social, legal and other timing factors required to take into consideration for the spreading of accurate information?

Settle down, they will tell us what we need to know when they have a cogent statement to make.

There is no factor to take into consideration when you tell people whether you work for a company or not.

You could ask me the second after I got fired from my last job whether I was still working with that company or not - I could give you the answer "No, I do not".

What factors are there to take into account?

We just ask a simple question that has a yes/no answer that you can answer easily: Are you still with Squad?

How can you not have information on that?

Whether or not he has information on that topic is moot. We are not at liberty to discuss certain topics without prior approval.

Now you can either buck up and wait patiently like the rest of the adults, or you can keep getting your panties in a bunch and eventually earn yourself a vacation.

Now, drop it and quit bugging Damion. Got it? Good.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

There is no factor to take into consideration when you tell people whether you work for a company or you don't.

Actually there is... Maybe... Most probably a legal one.

"Horse Armor" DLC failed completely.

Did it really? I mean, it did back when in the day, but by now the publishers have trained us to accept texture packs for 5 bucks as something normal. Take Hat Fortress, for instance.

There is no factor to take into consideration when you tell people whether you work for a company or not.

You could ask me the second after I got fired from my last job whether I was still working with that company or not - I could give you the answer "No, I do not".

What factors are there to take into account?

NDA, Terms of Termination, Cause of Termination, Professionalism. There are more, need I continue? Clearly you have never worked in public relations or in a professional environment.

Count to ten Skunk..

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, firm but fair.

Skunky, you could just lock this thread before it gets put of hand.

As long as people stay civil it shouldn't (Crossed fingers) have to come to that :P

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Guys, listen. Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints. Is it no wonder, then, that they are reluctant to post stuff?

Maybe if we're all nice and do our research before posting, they'll start taking to us again.

Edited by Holo

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Guys, listen. Every time Damion or Skunky says anything, we hound them with complaints. Is it no wonder, then, that they are reluctant to post stuff?

Maybe if we're all nice and do our research before posting, they'll start taking to us again.

I completely agree

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Agreed. Play nice, people.

HEY GUYS

GUYS

Honestly. I second this. Its like they say a word and you punish them for it. Lets relax and not hound to much. We have signs of life by damion. We are getting information soon. Lets relax and enjoy it a little. Im really happy we got a response today, thats something to celebrate.

HEY GUYS

GUYS

I also completely agree. Normally I hate "Me too" posts but after 12 pages of whining (and let's not get started on reddit...) it needs to be reiterated.

Sir Nahme,

NDA, Terms of Termination, Cause of Termination, Professionalism. There are more, need I continue? Clearly you have never worked in public relations or in a professional environment.

What about all the dramatic and cryptic messages and suspension points and general whining for attention? How do they fit with "NDA, Terms of Termination, Cause of Termination, Professionalism"? Are they the feats of those who have worked "in public relations or in a professional environment"?