[v0.6] BrickMod

keptin

In all this talk of necroing an old thread and asking around for people with the mod, I still never received a PM. I check KSP daily, just not this mod in quite a while. Reuped the link in the first post. If it goes down again, please PM me.

I\'ve got some available time coming up and I\'m bumping this thread to see if there\'s interest in updating the mod to 0.14--give a holler if you want more brick parts!

That\'d be awesome! I\'m not sure if I\'m an experienced enough programmer to make that happen, but maybe I can trade my modeling and texturing skills for some programming work. PM me if there are any takers.

That\'d be awesome! I\'m not sure if I\'m an experienced enough programmer to make that happen, but maybe I can trade my modeling and texturing skills for some programming work. PM me if there are any takers.

If Tosh isn\'t too busy, you could try asking him; he\'s a good coder. ;D

In all this talk of necroing an old thread and asking around for people with the mod, I still never received a PM. I check KSP daily, just not this mod in quite a while. Reuped the link in the first post. If it goes down again, please PM me.

I\'ve got some available time coming up and I\'m bumping this thread to see if there\'s interest in updating the mod to 0.14--give a holler if you want more brick parts!

So hollered! :D

• 2 months later...

So, anyone got any progress on a plugin that will make the parts break apart instead of explode?

For the life of me I cant see a reason why legos would explode, no matter how hard they hit the ground.. Shatter maybe. Explode, nope.

So, anyone got any progress on a plugin that will make the parts break apart instead of explode?

For the life of me I cant see a reason why legos would explode, no matter how hard they hit the ground.. Shatter maybe. Explode, nope.

That probably could be done without a plugin, just by increasing the crashtolerance massively, and lowering the breakingForce and breakingTorque.

That probably could be done without a plugin, just by increasing the crashtolerance massively, and lowering the breakingForce and breakingTorque.

It could. But that could raise problems with breaking apart mid flight if you turn too hard.. Or something similar. Although raising the impact tolerance wouldn\'t be a bad idea. Legos in general shouldn\'t explode.

This would be very appropriate for a ship made of legos. :)

You\'re very right. Maybe if we can get the plugins created.. We can have 2 sets of parts maybe. One made indestructible with weakened connections so they function like legos.. And one using plugins to just break apart on impact.. Essentially the parts we use now, minus the explosions.

This way we can have the ones that break apart if you turn too fast. And ones that are suitable for building a spacecraft, but you know.. Dont asplod on impact.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.