Favorite Internet Browser?

BossSquirrelz

What's Your Favoritew Internet Browser?  

1. 1. What's Your Favoritew Internet Browser?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Chrome
    • Opera
    • Other

I use a Browser called Lunascape. It is a Tri-Engine Browser, It can seemlessly switch between the Trident engine(Internet Explorer), the Gecko engine (Firefox), and the Webkit engine (Chrome/Safari) for rendering a page. Barely uses and CPU to run. Argueably more secure than Chrome, Fully customizable.

I use chrome partially out of habit and partially because it is a browser that is unified across all my devices, so it is handy when I am out I can have the same tabs on my phone as on my computer if I am doing fixture research or looking for help on an issue. also auctions because why not buy stuff. I am not against other browsers IE is now actually a rather good browser and does not deserve the stigma it gained so yea. That is all.

I use a Browser called Lunascape. It is a Tri-Engine Browser, It can seemlessly switch between the Trident engine(Internet Explorer), the Gecko engine (Firefox), and the Webkit engine (Chrome/Safari) for rendering a page. Barely uses and CPU to run. Argueably more secure than Chrome, Fully customizable.

excellent choice.

While I prefer palemoon(a windows optimised firefox with some features trimmed to speed it up), there is the odd page that refuses to load properly if your not using IE, and for that, I use lunascape, every bit as capable of dealing with IE eccentricities, yet nowhere near as much of a vulnerability.

I use FireFox out of inertia. I just haven't moved to a new browser despite the fact that I'm not real happy with it anymore. It just isn't as good as it used to be.

I might try that out. I do have a penchant for exotic browsers.
excellent choice.

While I prefer palemoon(a windows optimised firefox with some features trimmed to speed it up), there is the odd page that refuses to load properly if your not using IE, and for that, I use lunascape, every bit as capable of dealing with IE eccentricities, yet nowhere near as much of a vulnerability.

I was a long time user of Internet Explorer(Probably the only Universal 64-bit Browser, Don't believe me?, Google it.) Lunascape is a very good step in the right direction for browsers.

Safari. But only on a Mac (the trackpad gestures are Heaven on earth).

For anything else, like Windows, Chrome.

And to whoever said they use Chrome for AdBlock, AdBlock is available on Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer as well, probably even more.

Hmmmm...

I like IE, its good for a basic browser.

But for quickly doing gmail, and remembering accounts like on KSP forum (IE never wants to remember), Chrome.

Plus I need it for Fairing Factory.

May I?

image8.png

Edited by The Destroyer

I am using Internet Explorer

DEAL WITH IT...

(Well,not really, i ussualy use Chrome but i don´t have it right now...)

The newest Explorer IMO isn't bad at all. The only reason that I don't use it, is that is doesn't support addons.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.