Laythecat is bestcat. (Chobit's house of madness) The one thread to rule them all!

ROFLCopter64bit

quick someone do fan art of my fan art and then it would be

my fan art's fan art brings more fan art fans into the fanart world of chobits fanart inspiring more fanart attracting more fans creating increasing unending cycle of fanart :P

But what happens if some makes a fan art of that fan art? Then that fan arts takes people to that fan art then to your fan art then to chobit's fan art? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? And fan art of that? What happens then?

Edited by LeonG17

You can't have on topic or off topic in the off topic as any on topic would automatically become off topic and any off topic would be on topic so you're stuck in a infinite loop. As a result there is no on or off topic, just The Topic.

Edited by LeonG17

You can't have on topic or off topic in the off topic as any on topic would automatically become off topic and any off topic would be on topic so you're stuck in a infinite loop. As a result there is no on or off topic, just The Topic.

A D B D?

(initiating reboot sequence)

You broke me!

Because I loving creating paradoxes for some reason. In fact, why don't you invent time travel and shoot your grandparents before your parent are born. The results are fun.

But then you never invented time travel, and couldn't go back to...

Oh I see what you did there. If we're lucky the unravelling of time-space will only affect our own galaxy.

Or Terry Prachett offers the idea that it would cause time to diverge, a trousers of time with the original in one leg and dimension and the alter in the other. You would be stuck the alternative though. This way both events happen.

Edited by LeonG17