[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

From my guesstimates, they\'re 39 cm high, so, you\'re pretty close. I pretty much just took the kerbonaut model, scaled it down until it matched the size ratio of human beings in the apollo capsule.

That\'s about right; the Apollo command module had a base diameter of 3.9 meters, while the Mark 1 pod, otherwise pretty much identical in all proportions, has a base diameter of 1 meter, so...

Thanks for all the work on this. You did a great job balancing everything, it brings back the fun of when I was just getting started with the game and makes tasks like target orbits, mun landings, etc. achievable but not too easy. I love the flavor text for the parts, the first thing I did was go through and read all the part descriptions and they\'re very much in the spirit of Kerbal. At this point making new stock parts wold be a duplication of effort, they should just write you a check and use these

I have two suggestions:

- Add the ActivatesEvenIfDisconnected = True parameter to payload fairings so they\'ll separate if they\'re in the same stage as the decoupler the base is attached to.

- Make a slightly wider set of fairings that will fit a 1m stack with the small lander legs.

1.1 Released!

You can get it here (18.6 mb):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/575558/KSP/KSP%20Silisko%20Edition%201.1.zip

Mirror:

http://www./?0yy73zz3yjdkd19

ss20111219173636h.png

Changes I can remember:

New type of fairing panel, allows for Ares IV styled rockets

Removed old adapter tank, no longer needed due to the above addition

Re-added My First Science Kit

Tweaked RCS units, SHOULD be good now

Tweaked (almost) all of the things

Nice update, though I wouldn\'t have removed the nose tank as it still can serve a purpose where fairings aren\'t placeable (aka landing legs in the way) So if you could please consider re-adding that part that\'d be great.

Also I don\'t know how long it\'s been like this, but you have a RCS tank (service module, model a) sitting in the Propulsion category while the other RCS tanks are in your Command category.