[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

I\'m not attacking Nova, and he doesn\'t need lawyers anyway.

That part just has a bug: I checked the CFG, its specific impulse is 50 times less than the normal thruster quads. He just deleted some zeros by accident, probably.

I\'m not attacking Nova, and he doesn\'t need lawyers anyway.

That part just has a bug: I checked the CFG, its specific impulse is 50 times less than the normal thruster quads. He just deleted some zeros by accident, probably.

Yeah, in all likelihood. I\'ll decrease the fuel consumption, and thrust a little bit. Even out the ISP, make it not as powerful too.

Yeah, in all likelihood. I\'ll decrease the fuel consumption, and thrust a little bit. Even out the ISP, make it not as powerful too.

RCS is hard to get right for you. First its OP, then it doesn\'t work, and then it burns out too fast.

Just wanted to share this. :D

screenshot287m.png

It\'s awesome how getting to Mun gets easier and easier. Just did that new rocket and I was there taking photos in half an hour.

screenshot299y.png

It\'s also awesome how well the fuel tank adapters fitted as a lander part. 8)

Very small issue, dunno if it\'s present in others, but I notice the Mk. I command pod could use a bit more buoyancy; on splashdown only the parachute module is actually above the surface. Or maybe it\'s just wonderful minimalist Kerbal engineering in action? ;P

Edit: Nevermind. Seems this is just how it\'s supposed to be.

Expect me to be a lot less active here, just an FYI. I\'m pretty much done being involved in the affairs of anything but my own work.

Eh, okay.

It\'s good to see you back posting, though.