[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

I just wish we could tweak the ASAS ourselves with a simple slider instead of having to have a dozen parts for all situations...

You know the pain scale they use at hospitals where it ranges from a smiling face and 'It doesn\'t hurt' to a crying face and 'It hurts a lot'? Make it a scale that goes from all three Kerman brothers smiling labeled 'Rocket flys just fine' to all three screaming and 'Even Jeb is scared.'

All of the parts in Silisko Edition should be default game parts. Immideately.

I whole-heartedly disagree.

I think Harv should keep developing stock parts, as placeholders, as I\'m sure he\'s doing now -- and we can download packs at our leisure. I\'m sure when KSP goes official, there will be a slew of high-quality parts to choose from. Incorporated user-made parts is probably very low on the game development\'s priority list.

Most people who are playing this game in the alpha state usually know where to go to download additional parts.

But on the topic of which pack we feel has the best potential to be included -- or should possibly be included; I would argue the Downunder parts pack. Unlike most other packs I\'ve noticed, the DU pack is the most consistent, balanced and aesthetically pleasing.

I whole-heartedly disagree.

I think Harv should keep developing stock parts, as placeholders, as I\'m sure he\'s doing now -- and we can download packs at our leisure. I\'m sure when KSP goes official, there will be a slew of high-quality parts to choose from. Incorporated user-made parts is probably very low on the game development\'s priority list.

Most people who are playing this game in the alpha state usually know where to go to download additional parts.

But on the topic of which pack we feel has the best potential to be included -- or should possibly be included; I would argue the Downunder parts pack. Unlike most other packs I\'ve noticed, the DU pack is the most consistent, balanced and aesthetically pleasing.

So, wait, you\'re saying harv should keep the default parts shitty so people download mods, and that they never would download mods otherwise?

So, wait, you\'re saying harv should keep the default parts shitty so people download mods, and that they never would download mods otherwise?

Heh, woah.

What?

I wasn\'t implying anything alluding to that notion. You have misinterpreted my post.

As it stands right now, I think HarvestR has bigger fish to fry (persistence, docking, etc) than simply adding more pleasing parts. That is all I was saying. No need to go on the defensive, man. <3

Nova, perhaps with this recent \'leaving forever\' malarkey, you are seeing daggers where there are none?

I did not read Sid\'s post as you did, so that may be the case.

[gmod]Personal attack and profanity removed.[/gmod]

Guest cpt.armadillo

? Hardly. i am mostly only on FP because of kerbal thread. Until it i had 2 previous posts.

It\'s just the density of us in this thread increased and the topic is similar, therefore a FP inquisition. Wonder what happens next. {place holder for .gif of people eating popcorn}

The amount of people who readily suck your cock is disgusting.

You have very mediocre modelling abilities. You can\'t texture at all either.

You do not deserve your 'reputation.'

Also nice job 'leaving.'

hey respect the one person that keeps KSP alive!!!!!

I try my best. I seriously do. I\'m really, really sorry if I come off as abrasive, but it ends up happening without my thinking ahead about it.

In regards to the 'harv\'s parts are shitty' thing, I worded that really badly. In my opinion, they\'re very unrealistically balanced, and all I want to do is (in my eyes) fix them. If people like them, that\'s a bonus.

I just want to make the game the best it can be. I know not everyone will agree with my methods, but acting like that won\'t help anyone. I tried it a while ago, and it just ended up hurting me and everyone around me.

Guest cpt.armadillo

I try my best. I seriously do. I\'m really, really sorry if I come off as abrasive, but it ends up happening without my thinking ahead about it.

In regards to the 'harv\'s parts are shitty' thing, I worded that really badly. In my opinion, they\'re very unrealistically balanced, and all I want to do is (in my eyes) fix them. If people like them, that\'s a bonus.

I just want to make the game the best it can be. I know not everyone will agree with my methods, but acting like that won\'t help anyone. I tried it a while ago, and it just ended up hurting me and everyone around me.

So there, shut up and make Jeb happy.

Also nice job 'leaving.'

Man. I don\'t even know where to begin to talk some sense into you.

Nobody is \'sucking anyone\'s cock\' in this forum; There is however a large amount of praise and respect for those that take the time to make us high quality models and parts to play with in this game.

Remember, they are doing this on a voluntary basis and don\'t get paid for releasing anything. It\'s their love for this particular game and it\'s community that keeps them going and releasing awesome shit.

For you to shit on Nova personally about his skills in this condensending (spelling) manner is absolutely unheared of and uncalled for.

Get your flaming/trolling ass out of this forum asap.

I and many other KSP fans don\'t want this sort of BS here it completely kills the community and kills the Drive for the modellers to make nice shit for us.

I don\'t post here often as you can see but from what I\'ve seen you can be pretty egotistical. Arguably some of it\'s well deserved; some of the parts you made are pretty awesome (looking at you, BACE co.) but I wish you\'d play nicer.

Regardless, I don\'t think any user created content should be stock unless they\'re incredibly good and useful (the only part I can think of right now that can would be any of the lander legs, or maybe some more RCS, but that\'s pretty much it. Escape towers too.) which I haven\'t seen any yet that really strike me out.

Man. I don\'t even know where to begin to talk some sense into you.

For you to shit on Nova personally about his skills in this condensending (spelling) manner is absolutely unheared of and uncalled for.

Get your flaming/trolling ass out of this forum asap.

I and many other KSP fans don\'t want this sort of BS here it completely kills the community and kills the Drive for the modellers to make nice shit for us.

This would be a prime example really. Automatically you assume someone says something negative they must be trolling.

Also nice job 'leaving.'

[mod]That's enough of that! You sir have just earned yourself a 24hr time out.[/mod]

If the rest of you can\'t maintain civility, I\'ll issue a few more bans and lock this thread.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Forum Moderator