My First Major Success!

JoshJ5Hawk

Hey guys, Just wanted to drop by and show you guys my first major success with KSP! I've logged 50 hours, and this is the FIRST time I've completed this task :)

TQ6NWqS.jpg

(P.S. If anyone could tell me how to resize the pics here on the forum, that'd be great :P)

(P.P.S. Looks like it came out MUCH darker than I thought it had :( That's my three Kerbals on Mun :))

Edited by JoshJ5Hawk

Congratulations! Suggestion for a flashier picture: hit L to turn the guys' helmet lights on, and turn one of them to face the ship. :)

Thanks, I'll have to remember that next time!

Congrats! First the Mun, then the UNIVERSE! *evil laughter*

Mwahahahahaha!

Congrats! Have you got enough fuel to get him home, or is time to start designing a rescue mission? :)

It was for sure time to make a rescue mission, however, I found that out, AFTER I tried to leave :( Poor Jeb and his Crew, they will be missed!

Poor Jeb and his crew! Luckily, with the advanced Kerbalnaut Cloning Program, I'm sure he and his pals will show back up for you again soon. :)*

*Kerbalnaut Cloning Program does not really exist, characters do respawn eventually though. :)

It was for sure time to make a rescue mission, however, I found that out, AFTER I tried to leave :( Poor Jeb and his Crew, they will be missed!

Last time I did that I got Jeb into orbit with the EVA pack and then picked him up. It's not easy but at least he survived!

Here's something I found out. Put a pair of downward facing lamps on things you plan to land somewhere. They light up the area nicely, and additionally because the lights (unless you make minor adjustments) will point down at a slight angle, you can use them as a distance-judge if you are trying to land at night.

Here's something I found out. Put a pair of downward facing lamps on things you plan to land somewhere. They light up the area nicely, and additionally because the lights (unless you make minor adjustments) will point down at a slight angle, you can use them as a distance-judge if you are trying to land at night.

I had a couple of nifty little lights from the B9 pack on that sucker, but, I forgot Solar Panels, or anything else to generate power xD

Hi,

Just to say, I got like 75 hours streaming on Twitch...I just started this game myself a month ago and there were a number of times I said that this was just too much for me; so if we can do these feats of udder madness, then anyone can !?

I spent a week or more on each different project - all simulated of course...whenever I get the real mission(s) going, I will probly start to lose weight - an I'm barely a hundred pounder.

And a previous comment on, ah...lighting...yeah there is an idea there - vy nice commenter - now I have another idea to throw into the mix.

Accomplishments are just awesome arent they ?!

Cdr Zeta :cool:

Edited by Cdr_Zeta
addin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.