Opinions on 0.20

tstehler1

Here is what im conserned with. Is my mods causing this or is this a bug

fwi i use a mac

Given that you run it with mods, and people running stock don't have that bug, what do you think is causing it?

My opinion of .20, is it took over 2 months to add 7 parts. That's over one week per part.

If you actually play the game or even bother to read the release notes, you'll find it was a lot more than just "7 parts" that was added.

I've had KSP for a month now, and since getting it I haven't launched another game..not one. Yeah, it made my RAM melt down and cry, and it crashed every 4 launches, but man it has been fun. 0.20 just got installed, and it ruined most of the big mods, which is enough to make me fire up another game for a change.. no worries, I'm glad the game is progressing, and I'll be back for more, but I just CAN'T go back to stock parts after using KW, Kosmos, FASA, NP, etc..

If you actually play the game or even bother to read the release notes, you'll find it was a lot more than just "7 parts" that was added.

Meh. I'm calling troll on his post. Just signed up today, and his first post is to criticize how long it took to "just add 7 parts". Definitely troll.

Meh. I'm calling troll on his post. Just signed up today, and his first post is to criticize how long it took to "just add 7 parts". Definitely troll.

Don't feed it with ><)))°>

It just will escalate into a totally annoying flame war.

And I strongly tend to agree with you. ;)

Don't know if it's me or my PC, but I find Kerbal... well, worse looking at than it was in the 0.19...

Bit disappointed.

From what I've heard they forgot to re-size the planet textures before releasing, it's a minor issue apparently.

Has the patch improved the way boosters go onto decouplers? I accidentally removed one from KerbalX and it actually went back on without a problem. I was amazed!

Has the patch improved the way boosters go onto decouplers? I accidentally removed one from KerbalX and it actually went back on without a problem. I was amazed!

That was the first thing I noticed when I started a new game, other than the parts. First thing I did was try to place the large orange tanks on radial decouplers, which ALWAYS took more work than it needed to. They appear to have fixed it.

question: are all the mods that were working on 0.191 still working with 0.20?

I can say that Kerbal Engineer Redux works ...

from the experience of others, there are, however, other mods that don´t work correctly

So far no glitches. But I was hoping that Squad would have added IVA to their existing cockpits/containers too. Specifically the other spaceplane cockpit with the front attachment point and Hitchhiker.

I'm disapointed that the coupola is only a 1 seater but I'm eager to build a station with some.

Why does work have to get in the way? [cough... cough] I think I feel "sick" all of a sudden. Might have to stay home today [cough..] Wouldn't want anyone to catch my cold. :D

Why does work have to get in the way? [cough... cough] I think I feel "sick" all of a sudden. Might have to stay home today [cough..] Wouldn't want anyone to catch my cold. :D

I feel a bout of "KSP flu" coming on, as well... :D

I more or less like it. The VAB seems a little buggier as I had a couple of crashes in the dozen or so times I hit the VAB last night. Also not a huge fan that the new loading frame seems to flash like it has epilepsy while it is loading stuff. That said, I do like the addition of it in general.

Seems nice, but it does seem like a few bugs to work out in there.

I of course quickly made an SRB with a seat on it. The launch was as hilariously flawed as I thought it would be plowing in to the ocean with the candle lit at about 250+M/sec about 20 seconds after launch.

I hate to say this, bc you guys are probably going to rip on me. But the mods have ruined me. Ive spent alot of time building some very efficient vehicles. To me that is where the fun is. Seeing how creative you can build. And then if it actually works. Anyway, the stock parts just seem boring. I use the basics, like kethane,bobcat,damned robotic for the hinges. thats just my own opinion. I played enough to see how it runs. I really dont see what everyone is so excited about, the seats and flag will get old soon enough. To me the best part about 2.0 is the work they are doing to performance. Im going to just wait for the updates, bc im getting bored with it now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.