Request a flag!

Thobewill10

if you're still making them could you do one with

HL or Handland

(with hl/handland crossed out what ever would look better)

i have no idea what you want...

a flag with a space station

Need moar informations!

Color scheme? example Pictures? real space station? random KSP space Station?

enkjrsacg8ho4zd2g.jpg

Could you make me this one you already did, except make it say "Aperture Science" with the logo to the left, please? And if it's not too much trouble could you make an alternate version that says "Kaperture Science" with a green K? Thanks in advance! You're awesome and I may come back and ask for another flag sometime later. I would also like for the kerbal to be smiling maniacally and with no wrinkled flag texture (none of the other flags look like that.) By the way sorry for having my sentences jumbled up like this, that last sentence was an afterthought.

enkjrsacg8ho4zd2g.jpg

Could you make me this one you already did, except make it say "Aperture Science" with the logo to the left, please? And if it's not too much trouble could you make an alternate version that says "Kaperture Science" with a green K? Thanks in advance! You're awesome and I may come back and ask for another flag sometime later. I would also like for the kerbal to be smiling maniacally and with no wrinkled flag texture (none of the other flags look like that.) By the way sorry for having my sentences jumbled up like this, that last sentence was an afterthought.

ok1a492it3urff34g.jpg oz0sat4082zmebg4g.jpg

Just curious, but how are you guys putting the minimalistic flag texture over your flag designs? I have been messing around in photoshop with it but haven't been able to figure it out.

I use the original minimalistic flag from KSP as top layer (usually layer set to multiply).

like this: http://www.workupload.com/file/pEqrs3Gh

Can I have 2 edited versions of the flag you gave me (the one that says "VORTEX") but with one saying "Military Division" and "Civilian Division" somewhere on it? That would be great.

6scIoZ6.pngm4foOLO.png

Edited by MadHorse

Hey

I would like some additional flags/logos for my mods - it seems wasteful to just have a whole folder and just have one flag in it. I'd especially like a Logo-type flag for Tiberdyne (or Tiberdyne Aerospace ) and a two or three-color Novapunch 'meatball' flag.

The two fonts I usually use on things are Neuropol and Bombardier

Feel free to PM me or whatever too.

Thanks!

(edit: how do I always end up at the top of a new page? :P)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.