What happened to Hitchhiker IVA? Parts in the Trailer?

footman04

Edit: A reduction in the glare on the 2-man landercan navball would also be a nice quality of life improvement.

This is a lighting issue about as important as the dark side/light side issue, which has been fixed. The IVA view doesn't have proper lighting as far as I can tell, apart from glare in the windows. So when the sun is behind your craft, it'll reflect off the navball despite there being no windows behind you to let in any glare.

So, your suggesting we conduct our extravehicular activity...

inside the vehicle?

BRILLIANT! :D

It is, less danger of getting lost. However how do you refuel the jetpack? Seeing the size of the ships some are building this is an concern :)

It is, less danger of getting lost. However how do you refuel the jetpack? Seeing the size of the ships some are building this is an concern :)

Just enter your ship and exit again. You always have full fuel when you exit your ship.

I'm wondering about the trailer parts.

Edited by footman04

Speaking of IVAs, does anyone know when they will add one for the mk2 cockpit? A little disappointing that there is still a lack of windows or flight controls.

I wouldn't count on it being any time soon...

I would like it if all the cockpits were revisited and updated to match the quality of the two newest members of the Pod family. Hopefully we could see some interiors for the Mk2 & 3 as well!

They just need to finish those parts and get it over with instead of letting them go unfinished while adding other content.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.