Speak like a Brit Mk II

Kerbal01

That's correct my friend! Why, it's possibly more fun than getting together for the world cup finals! Except for all those daft ruffians that show up and knock my tea all over. I'll show those buggers one of these days.

My point exactly! What does this daft man over there know? I need to get my self some tea. Why is it that people keep showing up to this manor only to disappear! It's absolute bollocks! Please tell me good sir that you won't disappear from this bloody place.

I've grown quite tired of this tea good sirs. Could we perhaps get a few German brewers over ere' and make us a wee nip of ale?

Or if any of you know how to brew with common pots an pans, that would be just brilliant!

HAHA, This Thread is awesome Keenan, im from the UK and love the way Family Guy portray us Brits, its just so funny. I bet our portrayal of the Americanlandians is way off aswell.

Translate this..

Why the bl**dyhell Cant I f**king get this stupid Rocket to bl**dy Orbit? stupid f**king Physics.