Is KSP your most played game?

Stealth2668

Skyrim 750 hrs

Civ V 677.5 hrs

Oblivion 500 hrs

Anno 2070 336 hrs

KSP 299 hrs

Fallout New Vegas 216 hrs

For now i play exclusively to KSP. I'm pretty sure I will beat my Civ V time... I never land into Mun yet (only orbit)... so still many thing left to do!

What is very surprising is how few people are on this forum that are older gamers like me who remember playing more games from the 90s than the modern games of today. I feel really old now! And I wouldnt care but I am only 46! Thanks a lot, lol.

What is very surprising is how few people are on this forum that are older gamers like me who remember playing more games from the 90s than the modern games of today. I feel really old now! And I wouldnt care but I am only 46! Thanks a lot, lol.

Remember "Defender of the Crown"? :D I loved that game when it first came out!

For me, it's fast approaching. In 4 weeks I've got 150 hours on it. In Skyrim and Civ I have about 550 hours each:) I could see this game holding my attention for the indefinite future if development goes as planned though!

Remember "Defender of the Crown"? :D I loved that game when it first came out!

Played it on the C64 and later on the Amiga 500... ah, the sweet memories. Great game for it's time. Is still have all my old computers and occasionally I play some games on them, Defender of the Crown is one them :) If you compare these times with games like KSP, you can really see how much more powerful home computers have become. Remember Millennium 2.2? KSP really reminded me of that great game... If only I were younger and had more time on my hands.

I don’t have KSP on steam so I don’t know exactly how many hours I’ve put in, though it is by far the game I’ve put the most time into over the past 2 months, probably around 100-150 hours.

Well, I don't log hours... Actually I don't really play that much overall, but since the school year is almost over, and since KSP, I do play a lot more (about 1-2h on average over the last couple of weeks, KSP only!!!!). Right now i'm really only playing KSP (except for the occasional Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer match with friends, and the fact that one of my (Korean) Friends got me into League of Legends...which I don't play a lot).

Generally, I like games where you have a lot of freedom very much/games that are (sort of) realistic/scientific: That's the reason I played a lot of Minecraft (modded with BuildCraft, Industrialcraft, etc...), but it got boring...

KSP is amazing :D :D :D :D <-- these guys agree with me!

I had read that when the Intel 286 processor was released that a 16mhz system with 512k of RAM was as powerful as the CRAY super computer of the late 60s. Now a cell phone puts both to shame for speed and functionality.

The C64 has 64 kB of RAM (hence the name) of which 38 kB are available to BASIC. Imagine that! A lot has changed...

Bought it last month, owned the game for 30+ days now, guess how many hours on steam?

366 HOURS

366/24 = 15.25. 15 Days out of 30+ Days. I've been playing almost 12 hours/day for more than a month

But not my no.1 game, many other games got lot more hours than this one. for example the last game I've played this much was CS:GO, it alone has 400+ Hours, played competitive in the course of 2-3 months, Ofcourse I got tired, bought another game, which happened to be KSP. (notice the large genre difference)

That can change though. I'm just starting to like the game and It's not even completed yet

Edited by lyndonguitar

KSP is currently #2 in my Steam list at 203.2 hours, just behind Football Manager 2011 on 206.9. That's not going to last long though! 3rd is the fantastic Europa Universalis III on 185.5. KSP must win on "hours played per days owned" though, by a long way.

Bought it last month, owned the game for 30+ days now, guess how many hours on steam?

366 HOURS

366/24 = 15.25. 15 Days out of 30+ Days. I've been playing almost 12 hours/day for more than a month

But not my no.1 game, many other games got lot more hours than this one. for example the last game I've played this much was CS:GO, it alone has 400+ Hours, played competitive in the course of 2-3 months, Ofcourse I got tired, bought another game, which happened to be KSP. (notice the large genre difference)

That can change though. I'm just starting to like the game and It's not even completed yet

Where does work/school and sleep fit in!? :)

Just checked my steam library, most played games are:

1. Garry's Mod - 461h

2. Skyrim - 300h

3. Terraria - 163h

4. TF2 - 126h

5. KSP - Currently 46h on Steam, plus 100-200h before steam release, so it would go to the 2nd - 3rd place.

First computer was a Commodore 64 when I was 7. Hand me downs rock. My next handmedown, the 386, also rocked. NES, SNES, PS2, XBOX, 360...

Realistically I have hundreds and hundreds of hours on lots of games because gaming has always been more fun to me than TV.

In the last couple years though I'd put the most hours down for the following games:

1. Skyrim

2. Fallout 3

3. Minecraft (ran a server for my friends and I, found I spent way more time playing that way)

4. KSP

By far not, but it is getting close. Most of these are just guesses, so yea.

1# Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since the early Alpha and have sunk Months into this game. Result? IT IS OVER NINE THOUSAND! Well not realy, but a LOT of time. I guess it could be approaching the 1000 hours mark

2# League of Legends. It has been 3 years for me now. Result? I guess a little bit less then Minecraft.

now, this is just guesswork

3# World of Tanks. I have been playing this game a lot lately. Until I discovered KSP to be precise. Result? Propaply around 300 hours

4# Skyrim. Skyrim is awsome. I have done EVERY SINGLE QUEST in this game,but it did not take me this long. Around 200 hours.

5# KSP. Finaly. 151 hours played.

I don't have an exact number, I never did get the steam key my copy is downloaded from the KSPStore, but it's up there. I'd say top 5 no doubt. I don't think it's topped FNV or Gmod, though. I haven't owned KSP long enough to log 852 and 799 hours playing it, respectively.

Well, I have to estimate, but I would say the order goes something like this

#1: Civ V at 399 hours

#2: Spore at 200 hours

#3: KSP 199 hours (on steam, much more if I added the unaccounted for time before it was on steam)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.