Orbital Sciences Antares/ Cygnus/Cygnus Enhanced

Ill Build Both! :D i'll get busy right away.... Im going to start with the Taurus XL (until i hear back from nutt regarding the Antares parts:D )

So the Pegasus With its L-1011 Launch Aircraft (i'll try my best)

and the Taurus XL (bleeding heck Somebody Loves they're SRB's :huh: i'm gonna say your a cousin of Neomorph or Jeb Kerman) :D

Edited by Keenan Smith

Loving the looks of this.... So happy to see more real life rockets and such!!! Got any kind of E.T.A on this(need a test pilot, PM me).

And as always guys... Thank You for all of your hard work and time spent on making these mods.....

Looking good man. Do you know if theres a way to make solid fuel plugs like how the space shuttle SRBs are built? Ive always wanted configurable SRBs.

yes, i Do actually:D it's a simple CFG Fix ... I Have Drawn up Some Fusion Configurable Segmented Boosters.. and Will Be working on them a bit later... :D

Loving the looks of this.... So happy to see more real life rockets and such!!! Got any kind of E.T.A on this(need a test pilot, PM me).

And as always guys... Thank You for all of your hard work and time spent on making these mods.....

We don't need any Test pilots yet.. but i'll keep you in mind.. (currently we are having a problem with the srb not loading in KSP)

yes, i Do actually:D it's a simple CFG Fix ... I Have Drawn up Some Fusion Configurable Segmented Boosters.. and Will Be working on them a bit later... :D

AND _I_ gave him the idea...and the fix :P

Did you find a way to load the SRB into the game?

If not I'd be happy to help as I have around 3 months to kill (I know very little about modeling but I am sure I could learn a fair amount in that time)

Edited by lpam

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.