Headdesk thread.

Rage097

That's right, tell us your most facepalm inducing stories and images here. Don't feel comfortable telling us? Don't worry, you can simply post something from the ocean of idiocy known as the internet!

I'll post mine when I get home. It has to do with fire hazards.

Good luck! And may God have mercy on our souls.

Edited by Rage097

When I was about ehh, 6. I was staring at a candle flame. After about three minutes I decided to touch the flame.

Ouch.

Then one day later, I did it again.

I really wanted to hold the fire for some reason.

I remember a news story about a man who's daughter had cancer. The Make A Wish Foundation offered to take the girl to Disneyland. The man REFUSED.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLamVgRSd9Z2XbSsfeZVIn40WBgT6yvOZFdJb8JHOSKrCEFeFe

"Gee, you're the best dad in the world!"

Sorry but in what way would Disneyland help anyway? I guess the dad didn't want all the publicity and media.

Sorry but in what way would Disneyland help anyway? I guess the dad didn't want all the publicity and media.

The Make A Wish Foundation offered her a chance to enjoy her last days in this world. The dad was seen as a jerk because he wouldn't let his daughter enjoy what time she had left.

The Make A Wish Foundation offered her a chance to enjoy her last days in this world. The dad was seen as a jerk because he wouldn't let his daughter enjoy what time she had left.

Disney world is NOT enjoyable. I swear I went there once and it was PACKED. I could not even walk! Two hour waits for everything!

Thats the problem with the media today. They don't know **** about whats going on in the family and display the dad as an idiot. I think the best way to spent your last days of your life is with your family and not in Disneyland.

The Media is just in search of headlines.

Here is a funnier one:

During the Cold War, the CIA made an awesome cyborg spy cat. They released it for testing... on a busy American street. The poor cat was run over.

Its hard to believe that is is a real story:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.