BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

Update: FLAP has recognized our alliance as independent ,and well other stuff I just forgot.Also we now have to listen to Comintern. This however will not interfere with anything with the african legion.

Edit:I was thinking of creating a new alliance called the MUC (Mainsail Union Conglomerate) or KUSRP (Kerbal Union of Space Research Pact) ,any ideas on a better name?

edit 2:Yah this means were need to converge ,and think up a new alliance ,and some rules on what to do.

Edited by MGUARN

Due to recent events while i was gone during the weekend ...the mongols have been attacked by Surimu-Ka one of our one ,and gassed with out any permission to do so.I will say the one rule you need to follow if do not want to kicked: Ask me before you gas ,and attack.You can gas without permission if your being attacked ,but you need to refund there country if you gass the even if you asked just to be a good sport.So yeah with that Surimu-Ka will not receive any sort of aid from us for any wars he gets into (mainly if you go to war twice you don't get aid.)So you are on your own for about two wars you might get into.(Also said this on the bloc forums so yah no help for a while.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.