BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

I can't log into BLOC and I couldn't found my nation. (Great, I have to start over... :huh:) Due to this I have to found a new nation again. (What happened on the BLOC server?)

EDIT: Couldn't found Kerbonisia yet, looks like I have to start over.

EDIT 2: Now to prevent the possibility of having multiple nations under the same username, I've decided to have a different nation name with a different leader name. Brainstorming...

EDIT 3: Kethane Nation... :D Now I need a username...

EDIT 4: Now Kerbollo would lead Kethane Nation... still funny to think about the national name... :D (Also, I've re-registered.)

Edited by Designer225

Okay sent you an invite.Also anyone who attacks other nations ,even if there in an alliance or not will be considered a rouge nation ,and kicked.Since Asians almost caused a alliance war with PEST GDI ,and the Alien Alliance.Also i think we need more kerbal based named nations in our alliance.

OKAY, let's have a made-up founding story of Kethane Nation. (No one knew what happened to Kerbonisia, and the descendants of Kerbonisia didn't want to tell the past. So here is the approximate interpretation of what happened to the nation.)

Without their leader, Kerbonisia soon collapsed as the civil war began to develop. Each regions were now controlled by different leaders, and, as wars raged on, life became worse. Lives were lost.

The war was not over until the leaders negotiated and compromised on a government controlled by military leaders. The compromise was passed, however being a confederacy, the government was inept in stabilizing the countries. Soon another civil war broke out, this time the people rose up against the rebels.

The Americans were wary of war, but they are debating as war continued. Naturally, the Americans sided with the revolutionaries. (Read the American Revolutionary War and you'll see why.) Americans began to provide materiel for the democratic rebels (rebels favoring democracy). That caused the terrorist group (which was thought to have been decimated during a sweep done by the former government of Kerbonisia) to sided with the regimes, but it didn't help them a bit.

Eventually the country falls into the hands of the Rebels, and Kerbollo (leading the democratic rebels) took over as the leader, announcing the creation of the Kethane Nation and set it toward democratic paths.

==================================================================================

This is approximate, but it is not completely true. Instead, there could be parts that are left out during the civil wars period.

Edited by Designer225

The leader of Vrystaat has sent you the following communique :

Will put 500k for 10k troops

sent 2013-10-03 15:41:01

should I do it?

also

The leader of libertaria has sent you the following communique :

Growth at your level costs 75k each. 10k men cost 5 growth = 375k. I'll happily pay 1.5 mill for your men. Now, you can only send them to be when your GDP is 110 or more, but I'd forward you half the cash in advance as a gesture of good-faith for our trade. Message me back if you are interested.

sent 2013-10-02 14:18:05

which I don't really get explain please.

now I really wish I wasn't so impulsive...

http://www.bloc.name/stats.php?id=35405

Edited by briansun1

well first your nation needs to fix it's economy before you send troops.

Edit: we do not however have a pact with the armed ant gang only with the brother of nod.So don't send them troops only to WUBstep.

Edited by MGUARN

um pact ?(10char)

A pact is like a deal between two people ,but only last a certain amount of time ,or forever until someone decides to break it.Like we need to send brothers of nod 10k troops every 4 turns ,or a day i believe.

Yah ,but hey that doesn't mean we can't go to war with former goon nations.As I here by declare war on the remnant forces of the Goon union ,and scattered forces of those goon spies.This also means The rules of our alliance have been suspend.So go kerbal breathen ,and show them the fury of the hail storm of SRBs! thought that may be taking it to the extreme ,but hey it the end of the BLOC as we know it!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.