[Large Image] KSP Conspiracy: Kerbal Breeding Factory

NASI Director

Inside the VAB when you look to the right, there is this giant room which you cannot see in nor enter and in there is where the Kerbals create more Kerbals. It makes sense: the Kerbals are made in the VAB where they grow and watch the rockets be made to learn about their (probable) inevitable doom. It also makes sense that the crates you see flying around the walls in the SPH hold unborn Kerbal fetuses along with rocket parts to give them the feel of their future job. It also makes sense why the Kerbals are so uneducated (dumb); the grown Kerbals don't have enough time to educate them but only enough time to get them familiar with spacecraft controls.

"But what about the engineers and scientists?" The same thing: they're bred in the room, but since they don't die as often, they don't need to pump them out constantly, giving them enough time to educate them and teach them.

The Devs don't want us to figure this out by keeping us from entering the Kerbal Breeding Room.

Insert Bad Photoshop Skills Here --->

wzYYTz4.png

Don't ban me please?

Unfortunately I'm not sure I get what you mean there... I wanna be in on the joke. ;.;

I think he means the old-school MechJeb sphere pod on the second row, middle column of your parts grid.

Nah, that's the Snack Production wing of the VAB. The only secret they're hiding is they are the sole owners of the recipe for Twinkies.

Nah, that's the Snack Production wing of the VAB. The only secret they're hiding is they are the sole owners of the recipe for Twinkies.

That's how they breed the Kerbals. They make the snacks into goo and pour it into the containers.

*Puts on tin foil hat*

That's how they breed the Kerbals. They make the snacks into goo and pour it into the containers.

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Hitchhiker_interior_dev.png

That explains what's in the "Not Food" container

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Soylent Green is Kerbals!! :0.0:

I was always under the impression that there was a queen kerbal. There are no cities or settlements on the surface of Kerbin, so it is plausible that they live underground. There are no female Kerbals and they all have the same 2nd name so my theory is that there is a single female Kerbal queen deep under the surface similar to ants or bees that's sole purpose is to give birth to kerbals.

Or

It is a computer game and kerbals are just randomly generated on launch.

I was always under the impression that there was a queen kerbal. There are no cities or settlements on the surface of Kerbin, so it is plausible that they live underground. There are no female Kerbals and they all have the same 2nd name so my theory is that there is a single female Kerbal queen deep under the surface similar to ants or bees that's sole purpose is to give birth to kerbals.

Yes... this is why Kerbals keep launching rockets... to find their queen... to touch the hand of god!

No its where they drink coffee, note the big orange tanks was first made to store coffee. this is why they are different from the others. The mainsail engine was made to heat it. Later they found they could fill it with fuel and put the mainsail below.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.