Who are you fav KSP youtubers?

Robbii6

My favourite Tubers are Scott Manley, Kurt, Solargamer, Abyssal Lurker, DxGamer, Danny, Elysium and HOC.

But my most favourite was PixelStache but his last Video was released a Month ago. :(

Nontheless, he has some pretty cool designs for stations and ships.

For Example (craftfile in Video description):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4EZ_gxnfWo&list=UU1B34nTc0Ctr3ZNG1mzeW5w&feature=share&index=4

Edited by MalfunctionM1Ke

I mostly watch Robbaz and Scott Manley. Been watching Robbaz for a whilem, but I picked up on his KSP vids last December (2012). Been watching Scott Manley since March or something. I also sometimes watch kurtjmac (used to watch back in 0.18/0.19) and Danny2462 is nice, too. Can't forget Macey Dean, HOCGaming, or EnterElysium. :)

I found KSP on account of Kurt, but it can be a little frustrating watching him detach parachutes while landing on Duna for no reason, etc.

Danny2462 is hilarious.

Scott Manley is awesome.

Macey Dean is good, but I don't know if he is posting anymore.

Flixx, I think you nailed it ! They're all good in their own areas of expertise, however Mr. Manley, (to me) can be a little annoying with his post-recorded narrations. Kurtjmac makes his commentary as he's playing, which I think, deserves a lot of credit. No, he's not very technically savvy and he admits it, which adds to the humorous entertainment value of his videos. Yes Scott Manley knows his stuff and all, but sometimes strikes me as being a bit of a blow hard. The first time I saw one of Danny's vids I laughed my *ss off! ( I think it's the goofy music)

I could echo all the above, and I watch most of those that've been mentioned (when I have time). Yet a name I haven't seen mentioned is ThrashingMadPL. I understand maybe 30 word of Polish, but I really enjoy his KSP stuff. (This game is rather transcendent anyway.)

I do wish Macey Dean was still around....

Mainly Scott Manley, HOC Gaming and Kurt. Scott because he's really a good storyteller & teacher. HOC Gaming because he's got a certain practical sense in his designs that I appreciate and Kurt because he's much closer to a "good but not insanely good" player which makes me relate to him better.

I'm not getting into Scott's Interstellar Quest the same why I got into his reusable space program, even though Interstellar Quest is the spiritual child of the former.

Scot manly for educational/ amazing feats of engineering. danny2462 for utterly ridiculous stuff. Finaly Robbaz for glORioUs viking teknology and some of the most entertaining commentary and fails on youtube.

In no particular order :

• Scott Manley because his quiet and soothing voice is a welcome change when I get back home after work. I also like the Scottish accent and the slightly rolling "r"s, it makes everything sound epic to my French ears.
  • Danny2462 for his awesome editing skills and... fascinating music choices.
  • I've also seen a few Abyssal Lurker videos, and they seem to be great sources of engineering inspiration. Also like his accent, it's a welcome change from the mostly American stuff that are broadcast on French TV.

This tread is an amazing source of more good youtubers to follow, I took note of a few channels that I'll have to check!

-Scott Manley (do I even have to explain?)

-Danny2462 (for delivering fantastic, funny, and witty KSP content)

-Robbaz (GLORIOUS!)

-kurtjmac (He still has trouble landing on the Mun after 97 episodes :P)

EDIT: -ThorLP! Of course, how could I have forgotten! *Please don't smite me, Thor...*

Edited by turkwinif

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.