Kerbin Mini Shuttle

helldiver

I think it's best to wait a bit for ZRM, he is the one that knows what he was doing. If you trade him, the new guy needs to figure out where ZRM actually was, which will result in... an even more pushed back release.

And who knows! maybe he's working hardcore on it right now to bring us an amazing Christmas or new years present!

Anyway.. ZRM said the earliest he could get to continue working on it was 6 December. could! so maybe his commitments turned out to take a little longer. who knows... only he does.

Good luck to both Helldiver and ZRM. I'll be waiting until the glorious day we will be able to free ourselves in the endless space with that awesome shuttle!

Looking at ZRM's profile you can see that he has been online on the 23th, but he hasn't posted.

So hes back, but is he continuing to work on the shuttle?

It's the 23d,not 23st,that sounds like "twentythirst".Also,I do believe that he hasn't been online lately,but couldn't he just hand development over to someone with time on their hands?

Okay guys, let's leave ZRM alone please.

What he is and isn't up to is of his concerns and his concerns only. This said, I'd like if we could all move on from this and stop discussing what he could be up to, we do not want to be spreading rumors on anyone.

Future posts on this may be deleted without any other warnings.

Thanks all for your cooperation.

Okay guys, let's leave ZRM alone please.

What he is and isn't up to is of his concerns and his concerns only. This said, I'd like if we could all move on from this and stop discussing what he could be up to, we do not want to be spreading rumors on anyone.

Future posts on this may be deleted without any other warnings.

Thanks all for your cooperation.

This thread is borderline creepy now.

• 2 weeks later...

ZRM last on the forums 30.12.13, and before that fairly regularly. Helldiver if he hasnt contacted you I would go with other options its a crying shame to let such a promising project stagnate.

What is the curse of Kerbal Shuttles...? All who try, are doomed to fail.

Except for Bobcat's Buran. And Tiberion's Shuttle Booster System. And the Component Space Shuttle, if recent posts are to be believed. So it's actually only this mod that is dead-ish, and ZRM might just have been gobbled up by RL for the time - if we're lucky. He might also have lost interest in this project, but I wouldn't think so.