Passing time 'till 0.21

Pugspaceprogram

How do you like the posts so far?  

1. 1. How do you like the posts so far?

• It's good, i enjoy everything that is posted here!
    • It's a hit and a miss, I encountered some small problems.
    • I HATE IT HERE! THEY ALL MAKE ME CRASH AND SUCH!!!

Time passes quickly when we are having fun.

This is now causing a paradox: We dont want to launch new flights in case .21 comes out. We feel it should be destroyed upon updating.

Well Pug has a solution.

We can use this thread to pass on save files, crafts and all this 'fun stuff' that we can mess around with and of course have fun with until 0.21 comes out.

Rules:

1. Im not saying everything has to be stock, but if it does require mods, please indicate what mods are needed or recommended.

2. Only FUN things allowed here! On this thread we dont take things to seriously. If you are used to playing extra super mega serious, why not slack off a little and have some fun with the crafts, save files and mods that are thrown around on 'ere!

3. No 'Bad' things that can cause anything greater than lag. If it causes any crashes (which should be reported to OP) or immense slowing of KSP, the post will be flagged; and possibly removed.

This is all you need to know. Now go ahead, post your funny images, your videos, crafts, save files, and even mods for that matter. This thread is yours now; and i will interfere as little as possible.

Thanks for all the good feedback that i am getting from you all. - OP (PugSpaceProgram)

Edited by Pugspaceprogram
Thanks for the good feedback.

Drive this thing around kerbin and other planets:

Driving guide: Just drive with your rover controls, toggle the steering of the back wheels when diving fast so you don't make an accidental backflip or barrel roll. When braking, quickly tap the break button instead of holding it to avoid frontflips. And this is it! :D

Action keys:

1: Toggle Back wheel steering

2: Open solar Panels

3: Open doors

Pictures!

wQVAh6Z.jpg

Krn1zlt.jpg

m5pEEOY.jpg

WNanC2r.jpg

Download: Silver Arrow Mk 2

Please add reputation and give feedback :D

Oh by the way, it carries over 4500 units of electricity and has over 150 parts :P. The weight is almost 8 tons.

I remember at some point maxmaps (the PR guy at squad) stating that the devs would like to have 0.21 out by the 31st.

Who else thinks there is a mob laying siege to his house to make sure they keep to his word? :D

SRSLY, i'm loving what the update is shaping up to be, and they can release it when it's ready. :)

Created a new save just messing around to see how many orbits I could create after initial craft explodes. The most entertaining was sending it toward the Mun and watching the trajectories. Some hit it, some free returned back to Kerbin to orbit or impact, and some escaped Kerbin's SOI.

I named it Kinetic Space Weapon, but only succeeds in polluting the orbital environment.

33tc3BC.jpg

X3m0N99.jpg

pULfN8J.jpg

fAaE7Od.png

L0ylxhE.jpg

Full gallery here

http://imgur.com/a/clOVN

Edited by DarthJazno

Created a new save just messing around to see how many orbits I could create after initial craft explodes. The most entertaining was sending it toward the Mun and watching the trajectories. Some hit it, some free returned back to Kerbin to orbit or impact, and some escaped Kerbin's SOI.

I named it Kinetic Space Weapon, but only succeeds in polluting the orbital environment.

33tc3BC.jpg

X3m0N99.jpg

pULfN8J.jpg

fAaE7Od.png

L0ylxhE.jpg

Full gallery here

http://imgur.com/a/clOVN

Your computer must have been lagging like crazy!

Good God!!! That . . . . . . There are no words . . .

Anyways, I am gonna be getting FPS destroying lag with my next project (a spaceship that will put the ISS to shame). I am gonna start launches tomorrow. I'll add pics. I won't actually be sending it off, but I will be doing some assembly in orbit (then backing up my save, I only have one craft on the munar surface so I will try to save everything after the update).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.