Question about Hitchhiker internal space

zoranbrasnjo

Now it would be nice to know where you're pulling that from.

Well I was just assuming it wouldn't come in the next update because nobody said anything about it in the media team's videos. I should have said it probably won't but forgot. When I said they forgot I was talking about why it isn't in the game right now. Nova said they forgot about it. I will try and find the post if you want me to.

ive been wondering this myself since .20 release. in fact, the first thing i did when the update came out was put a kerbal in the hitchhiker cylinder, only to be greatly disappointed when, frankly, the most exciting thing i thought was going to be in the update was absent

Well I was just assuming it wouldn't come in the next update because nobody said anything about it in the media team's videos. I should have said it probably won't but forgot. When I said they forgot I was talking about why it isn't in the game right now. Nova said they forgot about it. I will try and find the post if you want me to.

Yeah, they forgot to add it to the .20 update, I remember the post too. Although it has been mentioned just earlier than Artyom said in today's stream that he finished it and added it.

On my phone, scaled in lower resolution, it looked like there were toilet paper rolls hanging off the front of those seats.

How do you know that those AREN'T toilets? Surely a quad of Kerbals stuck in a rocket piloted by the insane Jeb would be soiling themselves.

How do you know that those AREN'T toilets? Surely a quad of Kerbals stuck in a rocket piloted by the insane Jeb would be soiling themselves.

Nah, Jeb's fine. It's Bob you've got to worry about. And, while Kerbals may have small butts, those seats lack the required ... depth to qualify as toilets.

... the first thing i did when the update came out was put a kerbal in the hitchhiker cylinder, only to be greatly disappointed when, frankly, the most exciting thing i thought was going to be in the update was absent

exactly, me to, internal spaces makes it more real or something, can't wait

Don't get too excited. In the earlier "special" stream, they said that they were still working on this and that they didn't know if they can squeeze it in for this update. All they showed was a screenshot and not an in-game demonstration.

Edit: Unless something was said otherwise later. I didn't watch the whole marathon.

Edited by Maddmatts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.