[WIP] Space Launch System (SLS) and ORION (MPCV)

Stevincent

• 4 weeks later...

Dead threads, I know, but this is too awesome.

Maybe someone else can export it? I would If I knew how to do it with 3ds max - afaik the exporter is for blender, and I am only familiar with max.

Models are really good, making this level of detail would take me somewhere up to a 50 hours.

As for stock-SLS - the solution is easy. Make this one size larger, 5 meters rocket and so on.

Edited by sashan

Dead threads, I know, but this is too awesome.

Maybe someone else can export it? I would If I knew how to do it with 3ds max - afaik the exporter is for blender, and I am only familiar with max.

Models are really good, making this level of detail would take me somewhere up to a 50 hours.

As for stock-SLS - the solution is easy. Make this one size larger, 5 meters rocket and so on.

It is just a shame. But it's prob dead.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Darn shame this is dead, I remember seeing another SLS/Orion dev thread somewhere that was of the same excellent quality, anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

Perhaps this is what you were thinking of [updated 4/18/15] - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/85275-WIP-NASA-SLS-Released-Orion-MPCV-Core-Module-1-0-4-18-2015?highlight=Orion

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.