Kerbal Infastructure

Apollo1391

It's probably the association with the time period but I imagine 1960s tract homes with sundress housewives and white shirt/black tie company men.

That would so fit the theme as it stands right now! :D

It's probably the association with the time period but I imagine 1960s tract homes with sundress housewives and white shirt/black tie company men.

This makes part of me want to do some photoshoping, but the other part of me is too lazy to go and scan the image I'd want to edit..

I'd expect the ones near KSC would be, shall we say, in a rather distressed condition and maybe still burning. Those further away would (maybe) have a mixture fo styles.

I do kind of like Frederf's idea of 1960's picket fences etc, with a mixture of more strange architecture and civic buildings reminiscent of the new VAB and SPH.

For some reason i keep imagining a Kerbal on a tractor happily chugging along in a golden corn-field with a few barns nearby and a little country house, when suddenly a space-plane with Jeb in it breaks the sound barrier about 10 meters above his head, i'd say 1950's America would be great for kerbals, although of course i may have just drawn gasps of horror from some players but there you go, we all have a preference hehe. :)

Same here, only I like to think it goes many layers deeper and occasionally extends into dense cavern systems, populated with strange and terrible monsters... and deeper still, legend has it that one may find a pillar of strange and miraculous metal ore. Metal ore that carries a terrifying curse.

I play realistic and don't treat Kerbals as they are morons, obviously they're pretty smart if they have a space program. (check my blog post and you'll see that I don't.

I just like the idea of them having 1960's styling. I don't think that's stupid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.