Which features do you want in 0.22?

Tom K.

Which features would you like in 0.22  

1. 1. Which features would you like in 0.22

• Resources (+Processing and mining)
    • Improved aerodynamics (+shrouds and fairing and better looking atmosphere in general)
    • Clouds and weather (GIANT STORMS ON EVE)
    • Improved IVA (modules to move around inside)
    • Continue working on carreer-mode
    • More celestial bodies (planets/moons)

Resources!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This I think will be a big part of the career mode once we get past the 1980's analog of the career. I like everyone have striven and succeeded (after many, many, many crashes and rescue missions) to get to many of the worlds of the Kerbalsphere, but are not ready to actually do something once we get there.

Alacrity

I would like to start my bloody ship with a command chair. i can start it with a landing leg, with a capsule, with a girder... but I can't start it with a command chair.

I too always found it a bit weird you couldn't start with a command-chair...

Clouds and weather would be awesome!

Imagine travelling to Eve and trying to land in a giant storm, or your command pod is coming back to Kerbin and ends up in a large storm, being thrown around by the wind catching the parachute, and it could end up miles off of it's predicted landing zone! That would be so cool.

I'd like to see an improvement in the aerodynamics, something in the vein of FAR (which has become a must have for me) and Deadly Re-Entry (ditto). These however are in many ways more polishing than the implantation of Career mode (i.e. the main game outside of sandbox mode) which I'd expect/guess is Squad's next priority.

Whatever they do however I'm certain it will be awesome as always :)

before deadly rentry is added I want to see heat sheilds at least 1 full update before it is added.

Actually I want first robotics and Science tasks on EVA. After that recources and improved carrer-mode.

I appreciate that Squad does something for the people who are getting this game new, but as a veteran I need stuff implemented to get me going. Robotics and new tasks on the planets/muns would open a huge new dimension in the program.

Subassemblies. That is all I really want. Other stuff would be nice, but all I need are subassemblies.

Totally agree, I often end up rebuilding the same launch stages, rovers and landers again and again and it would be really handy. Although I like some of the other functionality mentioned, that and a merged flight/map screen would be the two biggest steps forward for me.

I'd like to see better cockpits, so I can approach and dock via instrumentation. I can't help it, I love switches and levers :) loved orbiter for that reason but left for ksp to get the navball.

Me too actually!

Career mode of course, progress tracking screen, statistics about the Kerbonauts (time spent in space, in EVA and on which body, background stuff like a small biography, etc...), maybe a beginning of the budget management...

Apart from that, re-entry thermodynamics. I want to know when my entry angle was good enough and when it wasn't. :wink:

Also

If the observatory is implemented it should be affected by weather so orbital telescopes would be neccacary

I thought about orbital telescopes too, that would be awesome and maybe a feature for 'Improved IVA'...

(off topic)

I love how the results are pretty evenly spread out. So basically Squad can develop whatever they want and keep a lot of people happy! Especially because most people probably picked 3 out of that list.

I for one and desperate for career mode just because I think having the option to be forced to use lower quality rockets for better payouts will keep me playing KSP for days on end...

...On second thought I have stuff to do during the day so maybe career mode isn't so great...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.