[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

Huh. Yeah, I see no reason why it wouldn't work. I'd assume there's a mod incompatibility. Unless you have the newest Kethane installed, it's something not yet known of. Unfortunately I have no idea what mod could be causing it and unless Tingle knows how to fix it, all you could really do is uninstall some of your mods (mostly the ones with plugins) and see if it fixes it.

Are the clouds on the ground or in the air?

Neither. They're only visible once you're above a certain altitude. Kerbin looks the same from the ground.

Ok, here is my try of doing the Sol system in the Kerbol system *WARNING: This textures are not good for landing at planets with water*

Note: I also gave Minmus a new texture, tell me if you like it :P

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!F5gzHYBS!EHkdtgADjnXGt5buRipUTDxjcOtzEBm-vGDjKnNHcuM

Zip download: https://mega.co.nz/#!RoAw3IbA!XvE9N0zCY1816LAh-jPFrz7KytpM7ZFycPn-ZvPHONI

Instructions: Put it in Textures folder

Pictures: nSyqUNk.jpg

wgLUUKX.jpg

7zGuk6c.jpg

tn0lWPn.jpg

9BVs6BP.jpg

TaQevL8.jpg

JPyt4r4.jpg

QNeMDNj.jpg

Sources: "Celestia Motherlode"

"Monsters and Manuals"

Hope you like it, and if people will like it I'll put moon texures as well.

Edited by eran100

Huh. Yeah, I see no reason why it wouldn't work. I'd assume there's a mod incompatibility. Unless you have the newest Kethane installed, it's something not yet known of. Unfortunately I have no idea what mod could be causing it and unless Tingle knows how to fix it, all you could really do is uninstall some of your mods (mostly the ones with plugins) and see if it fixes it.

ok, totally STOCK ksp, only put the Universe Replacer folder from my modded version in

Note the height I'm at, and still no clouds

9ua7.png

Edit: I don't have to edit anything do I, only put the folders into universe replacer??

ok, totally STOCK ksp, only put the Universe Replacer folder from my modded version in

Note the height I'm at, and still no clouds

9ua7.png

Edit: I don't have to edit anything do I, only put the folders into universe replacer??

Did you download the cloud mod thingy?

Ok, here is my try of doing the Sol system in the Kerbol system *WARNING: This textures are not good for landing at planets with water*

Note: I also gave Minmus a new texture, tell me if you like it :P

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Fl40lIIA!WD6Kj3P6qLBLX-nR5oq9QlLIOuBcIQ97FPUQI-zuhKU

Instructions: Put it in Textures folder

Sources: "Celestia Motherlode"

"Monsters and Manuals"

Hope you like it, and if people will like it I'll put moon texures as well.

Am I blind or is the Minmus texture not included with the download?

Have you tried reinstalling?

I figured it out finally...

There is a file in g:\Simulations\KSP_win-no-mods\GameData\UniverseReplacer\Plugins\PluginData\UniverseReplacer\ called universereplacer.cfg - it seems I had to alter the aliases in that to match what was in the mods pack.

I figured it out finally...

There is a file in g:\Simulations\KSP_win-no-mods\GameData\UniverseReplacer\Plugins\PluginData\UniverseReplacer\ called universereplacer.cfg - it seems I had to alter the aliases in that to match what was in the mods pack.

Good, also can you please give me feedback about thee pack I made? It's in page 46. I would like to know how can I improve it.

Good, also can you please give me feedback about thee pack I made? It's in page 46. I would like to know how can I improve it.

hehehe, well I only have got 12 pages in this thread (due to my forum settings) - but are you talking about this one?

hehehe, well I only have got 12 pages in this thread (due to my forum settings) - but are you talking about this one?

xD Yeah. I made it special for people who want to make a Kerbal movie(?) But also people who want real planets.

xD Yeah. I made it special for people who want to make a Kerbal movie(?) But also people who want real planets.

Sure I will take a look at it, but I will only be able to look at Kerban, as I have not yet been to any other place except for the Mun LOL

hehe yea, only to find another one.. - since the clouds are your mod, reckon you could tell me the original names of the planets etc so I can make up the alias file :)

If it's ok with the mod author, I can give you mine.

hehe yea, only to find another one.. - since the clouds are your mod, reckon you could tell me the original names of the planets etc so I can make up the alias file :)

The raw map files I used were Duna5_00.tex Eve2_00.tex and newoceanmoon00.tex and they were are in Sharedassets10 if that's what you are asking. As for Kerbin, I actually found the image online but I can't find it anymore. But Kerbin's textures are also there.

The raw map files I used were Duna5_00.tex Eve2_00.tex and newoceanmoon00.tex and they were are in Sharedassets10 if that's what you are asking. As for Kerbin, I actually found the image online but I can't find it anymore. But Kerbin's textures are also there.

well in the GameData\UniverseReplacer\Plugins\PluginData\ UniverseReplacer\universereplacer.cfg I had to do the following to get the kerban clouds to show up:

KerbinScaledSpace300 = Textures/Planets/Kerbin/Kerbin1

KerbinScaledSpace401 = Textures/Planets/Kerbin/Kerbin2

but I have no way of knowing what Laythe, Duna, eve and jool original files are called :)

Does that make more sense now??

well in the GameData\UniverseReplacer\Plugins\PluginData\ UniverseReplacer\universereplacer.cfg I had to do the following to get the kerban clouds to show up:

but I have no way of knowing what Laythe, Duna, eve and jool original files are called :)

No... not really :P

Mostly because I had to do nothing of the sort and judging by the number of cloudy screenshots and lack of people asking for help, I can assume most people didn't have to do anything either. It's all very strange.

Here's what my config has in it.

Aliases
{
GalaxyTex_NegativeX = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_NegativeX
GalaxyTex_NegativeY = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_NegativeY
GalaxyTex_NegativeZ = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_NegativeZ
GalaxyTex_PositiveX = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_PositiveX
GalaxyTex_PositiveY = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_PositiveY
GalaxyTex_PositiveZ = Textures/Skybox/Skybox_PositiveZ

suncoronanew = Textures/Sun/Sun_Corona

moho00 = Textures/Planets/Moho/Moho1
moho01 = Textures/Planets/Moho/Moho2

Eve2_00 = Textures/Planets/Eve/Eve1
Eve2_01 = Textures/Planets/Eve/Eve2

evemoon100 = Textures/Moons/Gilly/Gilly1
evemoon101 = Textures/Moons/Gilly/Gilly2

NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse = Textures/Moons/Mun/Mun1
NewMunSurfaceMapNormals = Textures/Moons/Mun/Mun2

NewMunSurfaceMap00 = Textures/Moons/Minmus/Minmus1
NewMunSurfaceMap01 = Textures/Moons/Minmus/Minmus2

Duna5_00 = Textures/Planets/Duna/Duna1
Duna5_01 = Textures/Planets/Duna/Duna2

desertplanetmoon00 = Textures/Moons/Ike/Ike1
desertplanetmoon01 = Textures/Moons/Ike/Ike2

dwarfplanet100 = Textures/Planets/Dres/Dres1
dwarfplanet101 = Textures/Planets/Dres/Dres2

gas1_clouds = Textures/Planets/Jool/Jool1
cloud_normal = Textures/Planets/Jool/Jool2

newoceanmoon00 = Textures/Moons/Laythe/Laythe1
newoceanmoon01 = Textures/Moons/Laythe/Laythe2

gp1icemoon00 = Textures/Moons/Vall/Vall1
gp1icemoon01 = Textures/Moons/Vall/Vall2

rockymoon100 = Textures/Moons/Tylo/Tylo1
rockymoon101 = Textures/Moons/Tylo/Tylo2

gp1minormoon100 = Textures/Moons/Bop/Bop1
gp1minormoon101 = Textures/Moons/Bop/Bop2

gp1minormoon200 = Textures/Moons/Pol/Pol1
gp1minormoon201 = Textures/Moons/Pol/Pol2

snowydwarfplanet00 = Textures/Planets/Eeloo/Eeloo1
snowydwarfplanet01 = Textures/Planets/Eeloo/Eeloo2
}

mine is like that by default, still isn't working.

copied straight from my file incase i'm an idiot.