[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

New tab? I put it as Kerbin1 and the black was still there then I put it to Kerbin2 and Kerbin was way too shiny.

Well, i don't know anything about texturing really. I just know it's probably a good source file for a texture. I think you basically have to put it over the kerbin ground texture and photoshop it into one file.

Like this? rzPA9hP.jpg

Anyone notice a significant upgrade in creation workshop lag while using this? Trying to place multiple objects or just moving some parts drop the framerate significantly, I removed this mod at the suggestion of a friend and it went away.
I did notice something like that, but I didn't think it was the mod. Are you using the 4k pack?

Yeh, it's the 4k. I have a pretty monster computer and use a 36" LCD TV so more detail is usually better, doesn't seem as though the game itself is enjoying it as much though.

I've been looking around at various cloud maps, and how would I go about adding one of those black and white images to the texture of a planet? I've found textures I would like to use for Kerbin, Duna, Eve, and Laythe.

I've been looking around at various cloud maps, and how would I go about adding one of those black and white images to the texture of a planet? I've found textures I would like to use for Kerbin, Duna, Eve, and Laythe.

I use photoshop. But anything where you can pick different layering options would work. I usually use "screen" which makes everything black disappear leaving your clouds on top of the planet.

I use photoshop. But anything where you can pick different layering options would work. I usually use "screen" which makes everything black disappear leaving your clouds on top of the planet.

Thanks, but yeah. Where do I get the base textures?

The jupiter looks fantastic, I would probably shoop the orange into green so it matches the glow better. That or change the glow to orange.

I would like info on the kerbin textures. I can easily merge the clouds on the texture in photoshop, but I am concerned about that misalignment.

Could you send me that texture by chance? When I tried to do that it was messed up a bit. The textures weren't in the right spot of the landscape.

I did not rotate the rocket at all.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

You have to flip the Kerbin texture 180°. Ingame the texture is backwards.