The complete(ish) history of rockets! Recreating the entire space race in KSP!

Mulbin

i wish if it didn't lag!

im playing on my laptop so i think it gonna og better when i get a better pc (non Laptop)

You might be able to improve your framerate by going into the options and moving the "max physics delta time" slider all the way to the right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a duplicate from my ship yard thread... it covers all of my projects including the space race so thought I'd put it here too to keep people up to date on what is happening with this thread... no it's not dead!

Progress update...

Things have slowed down a little, partly due to being busy and partly waiting for .23 before getting to into my designs.

I haven't completely stopped however... I'm just in the final testing stage for my new improved Mercury Atlas (pics below), after this I plan a complete rebuild of my Gemini Titan and Atlas Agena for my project Jebini thread. Once the new Titan and Agena are made they will lead on nicely to maybe make a few more launches for my space race thread (Thor Agena is next in the timeline... and Titan 1 not long after).

I am also in the final stages of refining my Soyuz, which I hope to get out before Christmas.

So coming releases should be in this order - Mercury Atlas, Soyuz, Gemini, Atlas Agena, Thor Agena....

I am still flying Munbug XI with very little in the way of tweaks to the design so wont need to update for a little while.

7cjr.jpg

bfxr.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is definitely one of the best threads I've ever seen on these forums. I hope that you get back to working on this soon.

Also will you only do rockets until 1970 or also do some of the most famous rockets after that, for example Delta-IV, Pegasus and Space shuttle? Because I would really like to see how well you could do them.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.