How long ya been here, hmm?

PlasmaticInc

I started out with 0.13.3, and bought the game in 0.16. Ah, those were the days. Just Kerbin, Mun, and Minmus, the old textures, no manoeuvre nodes, and, of course, the fuel bug :P

The game has come a very long way since I started playing, and I absolutely love it. I don't know what I'd do without it :)

Don't let the post count or registration date fool you, I've been with KSP since back when:

- you still had to look at an effin' table in the wiki to get the correct orbital speeds

- there was no Mun

- landing on a slope could kill your pod

- the greatest and most awesome things you could do were stationkeeping and Hohmann transfers (needed a table for the latter)

My first e-recorded use is of 0.8 or so, so make 0.7 my first version. A long time, but it was love at first flight.

since 0.12

the game looks like

it0p.jpg

no maneuver node back then (or maybe i didnt realize how to) and i missed the Mun

and everything was pretty much guess work

the Mun finally captured me 28days afterwards

Edited by lammatt

0.8 when Kerbin didn't rotate and the dark side would kill you on contact. Back when orbit was the only place you could go, but getting there was a conquest of trial and error, using a table on the wiki to determine if you were in orbit or not. Oh, I got good at it!

And then there was the atmosphere: a solid brick wall at 35km in altitude! If you hit it fast enough your craft would even explode just as sure as if you hit the ground. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.