As I was launching my first deep space probe on an escape trajectory from Kerbin, I was thinking how much fun it would be to attempt a rendezvous with a comet that is small, fast moving, and only in the neighborhood every so often. I'm sure you have plenty of plans for new bodies to add to the system, but I'd love to see a comet or two added to the list.

Agreed. or at least an asteroid with a highly elliptical orbit. it would be fun to explore and landing would be a real challenge.:)

Asteroid could be too hard, that would be like trying to rendezvous with another space vessel.

I would love to see something similar. A dwarf planet with really highly elliptical orbit, like Sedna.

Click for pic!

I think comets would be cool as well, but isn't this on the do not suggest list. I would've thought this would come under celestial bodies?

I believe what is discouraged is making the general suggestion "moar planets!", as opposed to suggesting specific celestial bodies.

If I was under the wrong impression, I apologize to anyone I may have annoyed. :0.0:

I believe what is discouraged is making the general suggestion "moar planets!", as opposed to suggesting specific celestial bodies.

If I was under the wrong impression, I apologize to anyone I may have annoyed. :0.0:

wait, wait, wait, so the what not to suggest list is only for stopping people from going "I DEMAND THIS" or "I DEMAND THAT"......... Now i'm confused.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.