Kerbin City Community Project - Phase B - New Islands

nothke

Oh, man, you serious? WinRar it's almost free program. Why do your parents don't accept to install it?

Becaus last time I wanted to install WinRAR my parents went on the wrong website and at the time we got Windows 7 when it first came out. $$$. So they download a Hard Drive Wipe Trojan Horse Virus. Does that even DESERVE to be capatalized?

hey kerbtrek, does windows look really stretched, try fiddling around with UV's or resize the windows texture for the individual uv polys if you know what i mean

nah they're not stretched at all. windows don't have to be square ;) imagine each window, being the window to an entire classroom or suite in an office building for example.

also....how this for a simple bridge? can be used pretty much anywhere, at any length.

nkg5.png

I'm just showcasing my stuff so if it's wanted in the mod, I'm not sure when or if it would be put in there. I'm not sure what stage its at as I've only just started following it.

I could probably even make some splitters so the road can fork, and some L curves. with just a few parts, a lot of different configurations can be made.

I also have a idea for a sky tram system that could put a rail throughout the city allowing someone to dock with it and follow its predetermined path with a small vehicle, bioshock infinite style.

Edited by trekkie_

I've gotta say this: Woah!! It seems like build 1 never happened how far it is behind this.

Few more days of testing, getting bugs out and probably receiving some last moment models and a bit of "paperworks" and build 2 is over

sooooooo??? I know that i'm very impatient, BUT! It's almost 4 days already left. :)

winzip is for noobs. I've been using winrar for probably 15 years or however long its been around.

but the irony here, is that winzip can open .rar files.......so what's the problem with .rar? nearly every zip program supports rar.

in fact, I'm pretty sure that rar is used more across the internet than zip.

OMG. Just do ONE .RAR, and ONE .ZIP. I HAVE PARENTAL RESTRICTIONS

Don't worry, I'll be repacking the rars as zips for people who don't want to or can't install rar-decompressing applications. As I said earlier, .zip is a much more widely-supported file compression format than .rar, but I'll make sure both are available.

Let's try to stay on the topic of Kerbin City and not format preferences (there's a whole subforum for that).

*peeks into Kerbin City thread*

I guess packing half a city takes a while :wink:

Nothke, from 'Build 1' to 'what you think Build 2 should be like', on a scale from 0 to 100, where is Build 2 now?

Yes it does, it takes a while, I had a bunch of tests these days, so real world troubles, But it's almost complete, I have a list of small errors I need to solve. But it's at least twice in size than b1 so a lot of errors to solve.

Yes it does, it takes a while, I had a bunch of tests these days, so real world troubles, But it's almost complete, I have a list of small errors I need to solve. But it's at least twice in size than b1 so a lot of errors to solve.

And....how long are you going to solve the errors? Just asking.

dude. take a chill pill how old are you? 12?

Come on, don't insult him, if he is, good for him, if he isn't...

He just wants to be able to use the next release of Kerbin City.

P.S. 1,000th post!

Edited by Espresso
Grammars