The quote altering game!

StelarCF

Welcome back to the Quote Altering Game! This is a revival of an old forum game, made in April 2012, defunct in May. I found it hilarious (after an year+) so I decided it deserves a second chance.

The rules are simple. You quote the above, alter the content without losing the initial idea (so, keep it as close as you can, don't go from "I was on a trip last year" to "I eat hamburgers for breakfast". Instead, try something like "I ate a hamburger made last year". After that, you reply to the quote.

The example from the old QAG was the following:

Caesar: Maybe i shouldnt thane kicked monk from the SPQK....

StelarCF:

Maybe i should've also stolen all the prototypes from monk's factories before I kicked him...

Caesar, don't be evil. Though I think your idea deserves credit.

Caesar:

Caesar, don't be a baddass. Though I think your idea deserves credit.

I can't help it!

Nooblet68:

I can't help altering quotes!

I'd like to see you try, first!

StelarCF:

I'd take that as a declaration of war!

Oh god, all men to battlestations!

Nooblet68:

Oh god, all men to the toilets!

Hmm... I don't exactly agree with that...

Also, please remember this is just a forum game. No flaming and no actually meaning something. Saying something with the intention to insult someone is not allowed. However, since intention can't always be accurately proven, I will request the following:

- Try to avoid saying negative things about others in your post

- If you feel insulted by something, ignore it. It's just a game, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

Start:

Since I do not know when the full version of KSP will be released, my GOTY is currently Europe Universalis 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.