KSP "Facepalm" Moments

JMap1

Finally ready to bring my Interplanetary crew transport back from its mission to Duna (where it was deploying comm satellites). Start the ejection burn, watching it in map view,

KABOOM

...Oh yeah nuclear engines overheat when grouped with the quad coupler... right...

That was a quickload.

After getting my space station in orbit for a test run, I accidentally left the last module's service engine attached. Mistakenly hit shift and watched the whole thing enter a unfixable deorbit.

Accidentally pressing SHIFT (particularly in map view) is the most common reason for me to reload a quicksave.

I should remap it, but then I would end up perpetually confused.

Oh, any time I've even considered playing KSP while drunk, that's ended in numerous facepalm moments. Most notable was when I carefully left my Minmus lander in a stable orbit before heading to the pub, and woke up the next morning to find it scattered all over the landscape, and only a vague recollection of what had happened!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.