TVtropes

Whirligig Girl

"A very minor example, but one selection of music for when a ship leaves the atmosphere and enters space is unmistakably whale song. "

What?

I've done a bit of work on that page as well, mostly updating it around 0.17 to no longer claim that the game had "a tiny number of stock parts".

Tvtropes links should come with an mandatory warning like cigarette packs.

You are likely to spend way to much time where.

This. As awesome as the site is, it has lured me in for so much time.

Love the page though. It's really fun to match all the tropes :P

The game's fandom (at least on the official forums) rejoiced on at least two occasions due to mentions from people who work in space science. The first was when Neil deGrasse Tyson tweeted that he thought the game looked fun and would probably spend "far too much time" playing it if there was a Mac version.

We had Mac version, come and join us Sir ^^.

This could probably either be used for the "Awesome but Impractical" or "MOAR BOOSTERS!" Warning, old, old, old picture.

A challenger appears! As a result, I am now working on:

EsOG2Ny.jpg

Because efficiency and reason can be boring.

#EDIT:

VDhyIyL.jpg

Holy carp! I managed to take off and clear the absurdly huge tower it took to hold it up! I might be way early on this, but I think I can reach space. Maybe.

This thing is about two times the height of the internal space of the VAB. As a result, I have no idea how many orange tanks high it is. Not a clue.

Edited by Whackjob

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.