FTL Drive MK I (MKII Pictures inside)

Nomad

do mind Unix-based OS\'s are case-sensitive for file names and paths, while windows is definitely not so.... ::)

this leads to all assortments of frustration when producing cross-platform code... perhaps a failsafe device should be installed into the loader, so all paths are made case-insensitive to prevent further mistakes from this

so hmm, yeah... check your filenames :cheers:

do mind Unix-based OS\'s are case-sensitive for file names and paths, while windows is definitely not so.... ::)

this leads to all assortments of frustration when producing cross-platform code... perhaps a failsafe device should be installed into the loader, so all paths are made case-insensitive to prevent further mistakes from this

so hmm, yeah... check your filenames :cheers:

That is actually a great idea, a failsafe should make this problem almost non-existent. I don\'t use Mac OSX much at all (Windows has the most support for gaming) I don\'t want anyone to be excluded from playing this game.

i\'ve had this problem before... i\'d advise you double-check the case on the .dae file extension....

many times i\'ve seen .DAE extensions written in upper case - try using that and see if it loads :thumbup:

gratuitously giant and powerful missiles, here i come

I saw in a CGF a code snippit thingy that said activateevenifdisconnected = true, something like that, but when i tried it on this nothing happened so i just took it out.

However if you know it is supported and i did it wrong, i would love to have it activate while not connected to the main ship.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw in a CGF a code snippit thingy that said activateevenifdisconnected = true, something like that, but when i tried it on this nothing happened so i just took it out.

However if you know it is supported and i did it wrong, i would love to have it activate while not connected to the main ship.

Strangely enough, that parameter isn\'t in the page on the wiki, despite having existed since KSP v 0.9-ish? Anyways, the actual parameter is:

ActivatesEvenIfDisconnected = True

Still hanging on loading on a mac. Error in the debug console is 'KeyNotFoundException: the given key was not present in the dictionary.' I can\'t tell which key it\'s talking about because the debug console won\'t stretch out to let me see the whole line.

Does anyone still have the previous unstable version? This current one is a bit em slow...

Hmmm, i am trying to think as to what i could have done that would have made this go slower. When i get home i will try it on 0.13 and see what i come to the conclusion.

Edit: I posted that it was untested which is what you mean by unstable because i never got around to testing it, and that is still true :(

I don\'t believe i have a 1.1 build, if someone could link to one i can update the first post with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh man, sorry guys :-[

Give me a hour and i should have a mediafire link up. Dropbox refuses to work, saying i have used all my bandwidth space when i have nothing in it >:(

Edit: Anybody interested in a possible MK II 'FTL' Drive, obviously not using a plugin untill the actual warp drive plugin comes out :)

Edit2: Done, replaced the link with a mediafire link.