Have all the Controls in the settings window

pretty simple It would be really nice to be able to remap all of the controls in the settings window instead of just the ones you want us to.

Barring that it would be great to have a list of all the controls period.....so those new ones like us could find out that we can do things like transfer fuel with alt+right clock. Thank you Scott Manly for mentioning something "Every one knows" except for all the new players that haven't heard.

I kinda figured out the fuel transfer thing on my own accidental-like. Otherwise, there's the wiki that shows all the controls and what-not.

That said, they're probably going to change the way you do fuel transfers and things between parts, so complaining about how it works at the moment seems a bit silly to me. Right now fuel transfers are a pain in the neck to deal with anyways, 'cause it's so imprecise. Even knowing how to do it, I rarely utilize it :o

I'm not complaining about "how you do things" I'm talking about just having a list telling me such things are even possible, and what buttons to push to do them. Think of it like you were playing an FPS game but the tutorial never told you you could throw grenades by pressing ctrl+j. Might not be the most useful key combo but man do you want to know at least that you can if it's needed,

To be honest, there's a lot missing from the ESC settings menu that I'd like to see, if technically possible.

I figured that might be a late-in-development change, but listing key controls is something that would help new players... and Squad seem to be concentrating their efforts on developing features for that demographic, so who knows?

I used to play a game (and sometimes still do) called Tachyon: The Fringe. In game, you could hit F10 and this would bring up a window listing all bind-able commands and what key they are currently bound to. Extremely helpful, especially when its years between sessions and I've forgot what is bound to what.

The current bind-able options is good, but you have to come completely out of the game to see what is what. Bummer!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.